BY SUNKIST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SK™ Lemons Citrons.

Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
Sunkist Lemons This is one of my favorite snacks! Lemons are a good source of maintaining an alkaline ph and full of antioxidants. They also smell great and the scent of lemons can cheer up.your mood or invigorate your energy. I just feel better after eating a lemon. I can feel a difference in my body on the days that I dont. My favorite way to eat them as a snack is to cut them in wedges, place in a Tupperware bowl with a lid, seasoned with pink Himalayan salt, black pepper, and mrs dash or turmeric on days I'm a little stiff with joint pain. Place the lid on the bowl and let sit in room temperature for a couple hours-'the longer, the better. The seasonings will react with the lemon and create more juice which kind of cooks per se, the peel and absorbs the seasonings. The rind softens and tastes so flavorful, you can eat the peel and all; the peel holds a lot more nutrients. You can finish off the juice or save it for cooking or beverages like martinis or bloody marys. You can also slice the lemons and season them, let them set, and use them for cooking with fish, poultry, spinach, vegetables, and in stews. The sunkist lemons are never too sour. They're good sized lemons with a softer or thinner peel. You can also use the lemons for teas, elixirs, skin care, and the peels can be used for the zest in other dishes and desserts, as well as deterring pets from areas you dont want them in. #nowaste #snackattack #influenstereats #influenster #alkalinerich #summeressentials #multiuse #freshisbest McCormick® Pink Himalayan SaltMrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Lemon PepperMcCormick® Black Peppercorn Grinder
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love to purchase these lemons for lemon water and lemonade. They are so affordable and delicious. I purchase them from BJ’s . They are very healthy and I use them to help me lose weight. I do recommend this brand to others.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
i am literally obsessed with lemons and cannot live without them. They are good for the detoxification system of the body. I drink about 1/4 cup of lemon juice a day. just make sure to rinse your mouth with water so as to avoid acid erosion of the teeth.
Breana C.
When I say I love me some lemons , I reallllly do ! First they have plenty of health benefits , such as ; ph balancer, clearer skin, reduces blood sugar , energy, and the list goes on. What I like to do is freshly squeeze one lemon and and and put it in water and drink it usually in the morning. Now it does not matter on the temp of water you could even make tea and add even more flavors to spice it up but however you wanna do it , DO IT. Its one of the keys to success !
Emely B.
Lemons and Limes are great for those hot summer days that you want to cool down. I stop buying store lemonade long time ago because I figured that I could do it myself. All you need is a jug, about 10 limes/lemons (depending on how strong you want it) and sugar, even better brown sugar. This is a healthier and more delicious alternative.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
I love sour flavors, so lemons ore a staple in my house. They are a good alternative to salt, and can be used to give different sauces a "fresh" taste. I'll add it to everything from salad dressing to pasta sauce.
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
Such juicy wonderful lemons. I use lemon juice every morning with hot water and honey. I freeze my lemon juice so it's fast and easy to use each morning. I love to buy these bags of lemons to make a large quantity at once
Dottie S.
I love anything lemon so I love to keep these in the fridge. I cook, bake or add them fresh to beverages. They are always high quality and decent priced.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
These are my absolute favorite lemons to cook with and for lemonade of course! We have made so many new recipes using these and are loving them!
Blogger S.
I love almonds and this package makes it easy to stock up. The only downside is I can't find it often in my local stores.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
how do you eat your lemons?