Sunkist Lemons uploaded by Kelsey S.

BY SUNKIST #17 in Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SK™ Lemons Citrons.

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love to purchase these lemons for lemon water and lemonade. They are so affordable and delicious. I purchase them from BJ’s . They are very healthy and I use them to help me lose weight. I do recommend this brand to others.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
i am literally obsessed with lemons and cannot live without them. They are good for the detoxification system of the body. I drink about 1/4 cup of lemon juice a day. just make sure to rinse your mouth with water so as to avoid acid erosion of the teeth.
Breana C.
When I say I love me some lemons , I reallllly do ! First they have plenty of health benefits , such as ; ph balancer, clearer skin, reduces blood sugar , energy, and the list goes on. What I like to do is freshly squeeze one lemon and and and put it in water and drink it usually in the morning. Now it does not matter on the temp of water you could even make tea and add even more flavors to spice it up but however you wanna do it , DO IT. Its one of the keys to success !
Emely B.
Lemons and Limes are great for those hot summer days that you want to cool down. I stop buying store lemonade long time ago because I figured that I could do it myself. All you need is a jug, about 10 limes/lemons (depending on how strong you want it) and sugar, even better brown sugar. This is a healthier and more delicious alternative.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I love sour flavors, so lemons ore a staple in my house. They are a good alternative to salt, and can be used to give different sauces a "fresh" taste. I'll add it to everything from salad dressing to pasta sauce.
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
Such juicy wonderful lemons. I use lemon juice every morning with hot water and honey. I freeze my lemon juice so it's fast and easy to use each morning. I love to buy these bags of lemons to make a large quantity at once
Dottie S.
I love anything lemon so I love to keep these in the fridge. I cook, bake or add them fresh to beverages. They are always high quality and decent priced.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
These are my absolute favorite lemons to cook with and for lemonade of course! We have made so many new recipes using these and are loving them!
Blogger S.
I love almonds and this package makes it easy to stock up. The only downside is I can't find it often in my local stores.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
how do you eat your lemons?