BY SUNKIST

Tangerine jelly beans will satisfy your sweet tooth and your craving for something good and citrusy! These are one of Jelly Belly's most delightful creations. Each individual bean includes a brilliant orange color that is smooth, even and visually appealing.

• Do you think the popcorn flavor is good or do you have a ...5 Answers
  • "I also love the chocolate covered strawberry flavor!" in 1 review
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
I love almost all of the Jelly Belly flavors, but Tangerine is one of my favorites. Jelly Belly manages to pack a ton of flavor into their tiny beans!
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
I was so happy when I found this flavor set!! I also love the chocolate covered strawberry flavor! Way to go, Jelly Belly people!! You rock!
Amber J.
Asheville nc
The absolute best flavor of jelly beans. Not too sweet and not too tart. The perfect combination! If I can't get these I won't have any.
leslie b.
London, KY
Very tangy yet very good. not my favorite in jellybeans though. Its great to be able to pick out favs with the kids. They enjoy them all.
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these. I remember eating them as a kid. They keep making more flavors and I currently love the popcorn flavor. Super yummy!
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love Jelly Belly! Some flavored are better than others though. My only complaint is that it's a little expensive.
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
These jelly beans are probaly my favriote. i love how you dig and guess which flavor you have i mean theres so many flavors.
Stephanie P.
Oakland, ME
Not really a fan of these. Tangerine is not a good flavor for jelly beans. There are plenty of better flavors.
Holly D.
hubert , NC
I lvoe jelly belly jelly beans! they have so many varieties but this one is on my top list! so much flavor!
robin w.
West Monroe, LA
I love jelly belly . Especially the tangerine. It is so sweet and the flavor is amazing!
You will love it
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do you think the popcorn flavor is good or do you have a certain one that you are obsessed with?