BY SUNKIST

All Natural Ingredients br Made with Real Orange Juice Natural Flavor 2 Good Source of Vitamin C 1 Color from Natural Sources 6 Naturally Gluten Free 5 Naturally Fat Free 4 Peanut Free The fresh-picked flavor of juicy-oranges fills every delicious bite of Sunkist Orange Slices. Made with all natural ingredients, this soft fruit candy melts in your mouth for a sensation of pure pleasure. Simply wonderful!

pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love jelly belly sunkist all natural soft fruit candy because they taste awesome. these don't compare to the alternative because of it's name brand. my kinds really enjoy the great flavor. i buy these at walmart and are repurchase worthy because they are delicious. i would definitely recommend to friends and family so they can too enjoy them.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the jelly belly brand and love gummy type candy in general and these orange slices are amazing! They are a bit smaller than classic fruit slice candies and the flavor is much more pronounced and fruity! The texture is so great you just want to keep eating them!
Elissa C.
Charleston, SC
These are good! Vet sugar-y. Classic orange slices, the bag is nice so they stay fresh. Purchase from CVS or Walgreens. Good price and value for the amount in the bag. Only purchase once in a while since they are so sweet!
Candis M.
Tehachapi , CA
These have a very natural orange flavor which I love, they are a good value for your money, I purchased these at my local grocery store and I have only purchased one so far but I plan to purchase more.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
These orange slices are very yummy. I love eating these. They are the perfect snack to go. I typically purchase these at Walmart. I haven't purchased them recently but I remember them being good and would love to purchase them again.
Allison H.
West Allis, WI
This was one of my favorite candies as a child. My grandma always had this candy at her house when we'd come over, so it gives me such a nice feeling down memory lane. I don't eat it as much anymore because I'm not very big on the orange flavor, but it's still nice to have here and there.
Aly O.
Very yummy sweet treat. My family loves them. Good for sharing too! The orange slices are very sweet and tangy, the 6.6oz bag is a good size and Sunkist is a good brand. I would recommend them. Thumbs up from me!!!
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I thought these were gonna be a little bit sugary cause it's fruit but when I tried it it was really sweet. I really liked it. Plus it's jelly belly and everyone loves it.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These make me think of my grandpa. They were always his favorite candy. They were always in a jar by his chair in the living room and they are just as yummy now that I'm not a kid anymore.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
nice very sweet tasteing. soft and chewy easy to swallow. Not over powering taste of orange . the orange taste was great made you want to come backm for more.