BY SUNKIST

Carbonated Water,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Citric Acid,Sodium Benzoate (Preservative),Natural And Artificial Flavors,Red 40,Blue 1

• Does THE have a real grape taste or a fake one ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sophia T.
Review for: 2 lt more...
I don’t know which is my favorite between the grape and orange, so I just buy them both! I’ve always loved Sunkist brand even as a kid. It doesn’t cost much for a 2 liter, my family loves it so I will continue to enjoy!
Eryn M.
Empire, AL
Love this grape soda! Great for floats or by itself. I'm a huge grapico fan and really can't tell the difference! It's awesome! Great summer drink to quench the thirst in a hot day. I would recommend this to anyone.
Makayla Y.
Fogelsville, PA
This is my favorite grape pop out there! The packaging is a very pretty purple, and the lettering is very noticeable. The flavor is perfect. I think they could probably improve by updating their packaging.
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA
I don't really drink grape soda like that because they don't ever even taste like grapes. I tried some of this Sunkist Grape Soda while I was at Hometown Buffet. I called myself trying to be adventurous and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! I already love the Sunkist brand but the Grape flavor made me fall in love all over again. So yummy!!!
Danica H.
Racine, WI
Sunkist grape soda is not like other grape sodas. It almost reminds me of a sweet, grape, fizzy, candy. Sunkist grape is one of my favorite sodas. It goes down smooth and soft. It's not as stoking as it her sodas. You know, sometimes when you first open up a soda and that first sip actually stings a little bit when you swallow it. Sunkist grape has the effectiveness of a bubbly soda withoutc any pain!!
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
One of my favorite sodas ever because of its unique taste. It's affordable, especially if you just want to grab one on the go you can at your local Walmart. They have outside vending machines and sell them for 50 cents. The flavor is great. Grape is one of my favorite flavors for candies and drinks, and this drink doesn't taste like that fake grape flavor that you may find in other drinks or products
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
Sunkist grape soda is the best grade thought in the world I mean I love pretty much grape or purple or anything and it is really the best grape soda I even put it in my ice cream sometime I'm in a have met my expectations and went beyond my expectations and I would definitely recommend and I have that everyone try this soda at least one thing alive have a grape soda
Teresa L.
I do really enjoy a soda ever few time a week. Sunkist Grape Soda is on my top 3 favorites. I love the sweet grape fruity taste, it doesn't leave me feeling too hyped up from sugar, and it quenches my thirst. My brother always has this soda in his refrigerator at his house and I always grab one when I stop by.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I think this is as true of a grape soda you can get in stores anymore? If you fancy grape soda, you'll enjoy this brand. However those of your that just like fruit flavored soda might of course feel like this gives you that kind of children's medicine flavor lol. Good amount of carbonation though!. A bit sweeter than I thought it'd be also.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
Grape soda has been my favorite flavor since I was a kid! Now as an adult when I find flavored sodas I'm much more aware of the cough syrupy aftertaste they have, especially in grape soda! Sunkist Grape Soda is THEE ONLY grape soda I've ever found that doesn't have that cough syrup mediciney after taste!
Aliya E.
Does THE have a real grape taste or a fake one ?