BY SUNKIST

Sunkist Fruit Lover’s Trail Mix is a delicious blend of premium dried fruit and tree nuts

Pineapple, Cranberries, Papaya, Coconut, Almonds, Cashews

Maria B.
This mix is delicious. Love that it's real dry fruit and mixed with nuts. Very tasty and fills you up. My favorite mix is the Guava chili mango blend, a bit spicy but just right.
Sonali B.
La Jolla, CA
I usually hate trail mix because it's always too salty, and tastes gross. I hate peanuts and raisins also, and none of the Sunkist trail mix have those. They taste amazing, and each flavor is the bomb.com
Christina J.
Omaha, NE
It is rare for me to find a trail mix that I really like. And here it is! I love the flavors in this trail mix. It is so good and the best part is there are no fillers.
Darla D.
AMAZING! I'm in love!!! Yummy yummy yummy I get started and can't stop and they are good for you! How did I get so lucky??
ashley f.
These are so good. Anytime I feel hungry between meals I snack on these and it does the trick
Simone M.
When I Need The Energy This Snack Is My Go To!! Can't Go Wrong And Won't Feel Bad After!!