BY SUNKIST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sunkist Assorted Fruit Jems Candy

• Are these good? Also, what's the texture like? 1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before! Where can you buy them??1 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?1 Answers
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
My husband recently bought a box of these as a birthday gift, and I was IMPRESSED! I was not really sure of what to expect, but I will be going back for more. The fruit flavors are not artificial! They are exactly what you would expect when tasting a true fruity candy! Texture and flavor was awesome! I truly enjoyed these candies.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these fruit gems and they are affordable. I purchase them from BJ’s. I recommend them to others. My mother is eating this candy due to my recommendations. I will continue to purchase this product.
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
These are my friends and my favorite type of candy. It's quite hard to find them in stores but the legitimate fruit flavors come through in these gummies. They're not so much of a chewy gummy, but rather more of a gelatin texture.
Nikki V.
These are not my
Favorite, however they remind me of my great grandmother, she used to have the individually wrapped ones in her purse at all time. A trip down memory lane
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
My husband and I absolutely love these! It's so hard to eat just one... It's a good thing they're individually wrapped, or we might eat the whole bag at once. I love that there are a bunch of different flavors. My favorite is grapefruit, but all of them are so tasty!
trisha V.
This is a candy I remember from my childhood. They are a fruit jelly candy coated in sugar. All of the flavor are very tasty. Grapefruit is the best of course. I would like to see this in stores again. I would definitely buy them. Please make these available again in more locations. [product:jelly-belly-sunkist-fruit-gems,-orange,-lemon,-lime,-raspberry,-grapefruit,-14-oz]
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
These are delicious!  I recently received a handful of them in a yarn purchase order and it brought me back to when I was a kid.  They used to sell them in the grocery store in the area where you can bag and weigh candy, but now the only place I can find it is on amazon.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This snack is very fruit and tasty.  I received this as a freebie when my card number's ending number was drawn at the store. It's one of those 'better for you' candies that taste very good. I don't eat these often, but I would recommend these to others.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
My great grandma used to buy these in these giant plastic tubs. I remember always trying to get the grapefruit and lime ones. The texture is really soft and the flavors are really good. Good candy, very nostalgic.
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
These are actually really good. I was very shocked to find out they tasted so tasty. Value is worth it and they are my favorite out of all brands. I bought mine at Walmart, I am sure you can buy anywhere.
Kristen S.
Does anyone know where I can get the original fruit gems with the raspberry, lime, and lemon? I can't find them anywhere anymore :(
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Which one is your favorite?
Mrsk W.
Where can I purchase candy cart sunkist fruit gems at???????????
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
Do they have any other flavors?
Jaclyn S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Where do you buy these, I never see them?