BY SUNKIST

Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks Mixed Fruit. These naturally flavored fruit-flavored snacks are made with pear and apple juice concentrate. Contains no colors from artificial sources and no artificial flavors. A fat free and gluten free product.

• NATURALLY FLAVORED: Gummy treats made with real fruit juice*, no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
  • WHOLESOME: A tasty snack that is fat free with 100% Daily Value Vitamin C
  • VARIETY SNACK PACKS: Fruit pouches in your favorite fruit shapes; the perfect snacks for kids
  • ON-THE-GO SNACK: 80 calories per pouch, these individual snacks are an easy addition to any day out
  • Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks Mixed Fruit.
  • No colors from artificial sources.
  • No artificial flavors.
  • Naturally flavored.
  • Made with real fruit juice*.
  • Per pouch: 80 Calories.
  • 0g Sat fat, 0% DV.
  • 35mg Sodium, 2% DV.
  • 10g Sugars.
  • Vitamin C, 100% DV.
  • 24 - 0.8 oz (22.6g) pouches.
  • Net Wt.
  • 1 lb 3.2 oz (19.2 oz) (544g).

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep Kids Safe!To avoid choking, give Fruit Flavored Snacks only to children who can easily swallow chewy foods. Children should be seated and supervised while eating.

Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pear Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Oil, Color (Vegetable Juice, Spirulina Extract, Fruit Juice,Turmeric Extract, and Annatto Extract), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.Adds a Trivial Amount of Fat.

Monica I.
Manteca, CA
My children love these! I always buy this box from my local Safeway because it's such a good deal. This size box is a way betters value than the other brands. Value isn't the only reason I buy them the flavor is also good. I know I said they're for my kids but I eat them on occasion to. I recommend for great value and flavor
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I like these a lot. They taste really good. My husband and I will put them in with our lunch for a snack at work. My 4 year old niece and 2 year old nephew like these a lot too and my niece is very picky with food
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
These are my favorite fruit snacks EVER! They are harder to find because they are not always stocked, but they have a great flavor and consistency. Not just straight sugar taste, but are actually fruity.
Linda K.
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
I love these fruit snacks ! I love the flavor, however they kind of stick to my teeth when I chew. That doesn't stop me from eating then though! I can't get enough of em ! I actually have the 24 pack!
Olivia C.
These fruit flavored gummies are pretty tasty, whether you're 5 or 25, they're a nice treat. They are a really good alternative for sweet treats that are higher in calories and sugar, plus they come in convenient little packages for easy transport.
Courtney M.
My favorite snack as a child. I still have a sweet tooth for them and buy a box whenever they are on sale. All the flavors are amazing and they're lower calorie snacks! Definitely go out and buy some
Ciara S.
Denison, TX
I will never eat another brand of fruit snack again! My boyfriend got me hooked on these and now I pick up a box every time I go to the store. Everyone in the house loves them!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
I love thew fruit snacks. They taste amazing and very chewy. Always great for my kids when we are on the go. I highly recommend it because it is affordable.
Allison H.
Alexandria, VA
These fruit snacks are awesome! Perfect texture and flavor. Perfect to pack in a lunch or to keep in your purse. Not too expensive either!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
These are one of my favorite fruit gummies, but you don't get a lot in the packages so you always end up eating more than one!