BY SUNKIST

Diet Sunkist® Orange Soda.

Flavored with other natural flavors.

0 calories per bottle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
Diet Sunkist is absolutely my favorite diet soft drink ever! It is amazingly similar in taste to the original Sunkist, but it has no calories! I highly recommend Diet Sunkist to anyone who is looking for a good tasting soft drink but does not necessarily want all of the calories that a non-diet soft drink has to offer. I enjoy Diet Sunkist as an afternoon snack.
I really enjoy drinking Diet Sunkist with all of my meals, even breakfast sometimes! The

fact that it has no calories and still tastes great is awesome to me.
Usually diet drinks that have low calories or no calories taste nasty.

Diet Sunkist is not your typical diet drink, however.

Diet Sunkist is so delicious.

I tell almost everyone I know that I am pretty much addicted to Diet Sunkist.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
Foodie Expert
One of our all time favorite carbonated sodas is orange soda but it can't be just any bran it has to be Sunkist! It's like opening the juiciest orange you've ever had in your life and tipping it back and getting a hug drink of Sunkist Orange Soda out of the orange you just peeled! Yeah it's that orangey and yummy and just .....ohhhhh it's making my mouth water just thinking about it! Gotta go drink me an Sunkist Orange .soda now! Seriously that's what happens once you have one......if you ever think about it you'll have to have one! ❤️❤️
Dianna M.
fort campbell, KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite soda !!The best diet soda on the U.S. Market today. I love it! No aspartame aftertaste. Sunkist 10 is really good, too. You can't go wrong with this diet drink! TRY IT! You will be hooked! My favorite drink and perfect if you're looking to lose weight. I can't think of anything negative to say. I'm obsessed! My all-time favorite soda. Thank you, Diet Sunkist! :)
Nupur K.
Usually, I can't tell the difference between diet and regular soda but for some reason there is something off about this one. It leaves a weird aftertaste in your mouth and doesn't taste like orange at all! I like the regular orange flavor a lot so figured I'd give this a shot and save a few calories, big mistake! Honestly would recommend staying away from this.
Cindy W.
Nicholls, GA
This has got to be my favorite diet drink of all time!I love it can't live without it!This is my favorite go to diet drink and for good reason you aren't even able to tell the difference in it and the regular Sunkist if you get this one really cold!💚💙💜I love love love this drink!!!If you are new to the diet drink craze try this one out it won't disappoint!!
Angel R.
Welch, WV
The diet version of this tastes just a little different than the regular version. It has slightly less flavor. I like to freeze these in the freezer until it turns into a slushie. Or mix this with other drinks to give them some extra flavor. I would most likely buy it again if that was all that was available.
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
Delicious orange soda with out the guilty??? Sunkist Diet Orange Soda is that soda. Such a yummy crisp orange flavor will surprise you if you've never had it before. I knew it was a diet but it doesn't have that diet soda taste. It sales well at a concession stand and it's a nice alternative to the norm.
Jordan T.
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorite soft drinks! I have been drinking this since I was a Kid and I still love to from time to time as a snack drink. It has a sweet oramge flavor and is like a typical soda. However if you like soda and orange flavored products this is a great one to try out if you haven't!!!!!
Reannon A.
Florence, NJ
O M G !! If you haven't tried orange soda from Sunkists, you are missing out. I am not a huge soda drinker, but orange soda is always my "go too" when I need one!!!!!!! I constantly repurchase this. And want a awesome desert? Make a orange soda float! A little vanilla ice cream and a sunkist!! mhmm mm!
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
Foodie Expert
If you've ever watched ken an and kel you know that orange soda is " da bomb". and this orange soda definitely takes the cake. it is sweet and carbonated and very refreshing. (well as refreshing as a carbonated soda can get) but it does have a great taste, however does have that "diet" aftertaste.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Does it taste the same as normal sunkist?
Keeley P.