Sunkist Diet Orange Soda

Carbonated Water,Citric Acid,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Benzoate (Preservative),Aspartame,Malic Acid,Modified Food Starch,Natural Flavors,Caffeine,Ester Gum,Acesulfame Potassium,Yellow 6,Red 40

Does this come in cans?
Does it taste the same as normal sunkist?
Start your review of Sunkist Diet Orange Soda!
Faith H.
Benton, AR
Sunkist Diet Orange Soda uploaded by Faith H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I scanned my can and it pulled up diet Sunkist but it’s really a zero one but either way, it’s so yummy. One of my fave zero sugar sodas. Love the price and the taste.
Angela H.
Sunkist Diet Orange Soda uploaded by Angela H.
Recently switched from regular cola to diets. So hard to find a flavor that will satisfy the same. Sunkist orange zero was one of few I could drink, it taste good & pretty close to regular flavor. They are normally on sale here also,thats a plus.
Elizabeth  M.
Sunkist Diet Orange Soda uploaded by Elizabeth  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Sunkist zero sugar it tastes delicious you wouldn’t know that it doesn’t have any sugar I will be buying this product again and I definitely recommend this product it is zero calories and zero carbs
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Sunkist Diet Orange Soda uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Publix
I really like this soda. Great zero calorie alternative to sugary drinks. I know it's not great because of aspartame, acesulfame potassium and dyes but it works for me because it's zero calorie, and I don't like to drink my calories. Everything in moderation. The orange flavor is on point!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Sunkist Diet Orange Soda uploaded by Wendy R.
This is so delicious 😋 and very orangey. We purchase this in my house not as often probably as I’d like because every time I have it I think “I need to buy this more often!” It is a nice break from Diet Coke. It has very little caffeine, 19 mg per serving.
Kristen M.
Pineville, LA
Sunkist Diet Orange Soda uploaded by Kristen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this orange drink!!! I have been trying to watch what I eat and drink and no more sodas. This is a perfect drink to have once a week or so when I’m feeling the need to drink k a soda!!! I love it.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Honestly this diet soda shocked me. Usually I just do not like diet soda of any kind but I was visiting my daughter and she accidentally bought the diet by accident. I told her I would try it and as I was pouring it the smell was orangie just like the original. So as I drank it I could tell a little that it was diet but I was so impressed that it didn't have that nasty after taste that most diet sodas do. Sunkist you did a great job. I would definitely recommend to give this a taste.
Melissa K.
This is the only soda I drink. I don’t like regular soda and this doesn’t even taste like diet to me. It’s the flavor I remember as a kid and quenches my thirst. Since I’m constantly trying to stay hydrated and sometimes get tired of water, this is the perfect alternative for me.
Millissa K.
West Warwick, RI
Orange soda is one of my favorites. I could drink this every day. But I don't because soda isn't good for you anyway.
Luke W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
My favorite soda by far! So good and crisp! A ice cold diet Sunkist is one of my favorite things! They also don’t have the weird diet taste!