BY SUNKIST

Carbonated Water,Citric Acid,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Benzoate (Preservative),Aspartame,Malic Acid,Modified Food Starch,Natural Flavors,Caffeine,Ester Gum,Acesulfame Potassium,Yellow 6,Red 40

Buy on Walmart
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 2 Lt more...
Nice flavor!! I bought in a supermarket near my office and I don’t remember the price but i know it wasn’t expensive. Is diet soda which is better and healthier than otters.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my favorite drinks. I think it's thirst quenching and quite refreshing. I love orange sodas, but this brand is my favorite. I think the unique bottle shape easily sets it apart from other brands. I love the blue cap with the blue logo. It leaves a great taste in your mouth as well.
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has all of the regular orange soda taste and none of the calories! As someone who's extremely addicted to drinking soda, but is also trying to lose weight, I love it! I just tried it for the first time last week and it has already turned into one of my go-to's
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
One of our all time favorite carbonated sodas is orange soda but it can't be just any bran it has to be Sunkist! It's like opening the juiciest orange you've ever had in your life and tipping it back and getting a hug drink of Sunkist Orange Soda out of the orange you just peeled! Yeah it's that orangey and yummy and just .....ohhhhh it's making my mouth water just thinking about it! Gotta go drink me an Sunkist Orange .soda now! Seriously that's what happens once you have one......if you ever think about it you'll have to have one! ❤️❤️
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
I usually hate diet soda more than anything because you can taste the artificial sweeteners in them. But I have to say this is one of few diet sodas that I love to drink. I'm a diabetic and I hate diet soda but this is one drink that I really love. There are limited choices for me that I like in the diet soda but this is one of my favorites!
Nupur K.
Usually, I can't tell the difference between diet and regular soda but for some reason there is something off about this one. It leaves a weird aftertaste in your mouth and doesn't taste like orange at all! I like the regular orange flavor a lot so figured I'd give this a shot and save a few calories, big mistake! Honestly would recommend staying away from this.
Ashlyn T.
This is my all-time favorite soda! Though any orange soda is great, I will always pick Sunkist when given the option. Though I prefer the diet soda, normal Sunkist provides the same great flavor I know and love. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
I love the diet sunkist! I always drink diet soda, and love that I can have the orange flavor in diet. I buy it all the time and it is such a yummy thirst quenching flavor. Of all the orange soda brands, this one is my favorite. Anyone who loves diet soda should give it a try!
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
Who doesn't like orange soda? Its a great change from all of those dark sodas. It almost tastes like an alcoholic beverage to me without the hangover of course! It has a wonderful orange taste and great carbination! You can find it at pretty much any department store.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
It is definitely a diet soda but it is one of the better ones out there, because it actually tastes like the original. It is good as no calorie option for a party or to have once in a while. It is available in most supermarkets, just typically not in a health food market.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Does it taste the same as normal sunkist?
Keeley P.