BY SUNKIST

Carbonated Water,Citric Acid,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Benzoate (Preservative),Aspartame,Malic Acid,Modified Food Starch,Natural Flavors,Caffeine,Ester Gum,Acesulfame Potassium,Yellow 6,Red 40

Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Nice flavor!! I bought in a supermarket near my office and I don’t remember the price but i know it wasn’t expensive. Is diet soda which is better and healthier than otters.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
This is surprisingly flavorful for a diet drink. It doesn’t have a strange after taste like some other diet drinks. It does quench your thirst. You can drink as much as you want with no calories! Highly recommend.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Honestly this diet soda shocked me. Usually I just do not like diet soda of any kind but I was visiting my daughter and she accidentally bought the diet by accident. I told her I would try it and as I was pouring it the smell was orangie just like the original. So as I drank it I could tell a little that it was diet but I was so impressed that it didn't have that nasty after taste that most diet sodas do. Sunkist you did a great job. I would definitely recommend to give this a taste.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my favorite drinks. I think it's thirst quenching and quite refreshing. I love orange sodas, but this brand is my favorite. I think the unique bottle shape easily sets it apart from other brands. I love the blue cap with the blue logo. It leaves a great taste in your mouth as well.
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has all of the regular orange soda taste and none of the calories! As someone who's extremely addicted to drinking soda, but is also trying to lose weight, I love it! I just tried it for the first time last week and it has already turned into one of my go-to's
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This is the diet soda of the gods. The delicious orange flavor present in the full sugar version has a twin hidden in this bottle of diet soda. No calories, no sugar, and full flavor yes please!!!!
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
One of our all time favorite carbonated sodas is orange soda but it can't be just any bran it has to be Sunkist! It's like opening the juiciest orange you've ever had in your life and tipping it back and getting a hug drink of Sunkist Orange Soda out of the orange you just peeled! Yeah it's that orangey and yummy and just .....ohhhhh it's making my mouth water just thinking about it! Gotta go drink me an Sunkist Orange .soda now! Seriously that's what happens once you have one......if you ever think about it you'll have to have one! ❤️❤️
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
I usually hate diet soda more than anything because you can taste the artificial sweeteners in them. But I have to say this is one of few diet sodas that I love to drink. I'm a diabetic and I hate diet soda but this is one drink that I really love. There are limited choices for me that I like in the diet soda but this is one of my favorites!
Nupur K.
Usually, I can't tell the difference between diet and regular soda but for some reason there is something off about this one. It leaves a weird aftertaste in your mouth and doesn't taste like orange at all! I like the regular orange flavor a lot so figured I'd give this a shot and save a few calories, big mistake! Honestly would recommend staying away from this.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
I love the diet sunkist! I always drink diet soda, and love that I can have the orange flavor in diet. I buy it all the time and it is such a yummy thirst quenching flavor. Of all the orange soda brands, this one is my favorite. Anyone who loves diet soda should give it a try!
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Does it taste the same as normal sunkist?
Keeley P.