BY SUNKIST

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our disclaimer.

Relax and soak up the taste of the sun with Diet Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade. It is a sweet and tart mix of citrus flavor that refreshes you the moment you taste it. This beverage brings you the taste of summer anywhere and is suitable to enjoy anytime. Take it with you for a barbecue with family and friends or keep some stocked in the refrigerator. This Diet Sunkist lemonade comes in a 12-pack.

Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Aspartame, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservation), Caffeine, Natural Flavors, Ester Gum, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Yellow 5.

Maegan F.
Las Vegas
This aid a great low calorie drink. Very flavorful, no aftertaste. I'm a soda drinker so this is a change from my norm. I buy it for the kids that come over because it's low sugar and easy to grab.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Shelby G.
I love Sunkist so I knew I'd love these. They are so good! Something about lemonade in a can I absolutely love!
Amy C.
oregon city, OR
i love the taste of this lemonade soda from Sunkist. it is bubbly and delicious.  i love that it comes in diet.
sandra p.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.