BY SUNKIST

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our disclaimer.

Relax and soak up the taste of the sun with Diet Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade. It is a sweet and tart mix of citrus flavor that refreshes you the moment you taste it. This beverage brings you the taste of summer anywhere and is suitable to enjoy anytime. Take it with you for a barbecue with family and friends or keep some stocked in the refrigerator. This Diet Sunkist lemonade comes in a 12-pack.

Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Aspartame, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservation), Caffeine, Natural Flavors, Ester Gum, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Yellow 5.

Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I find this to be a nice and refreshing drink.  However it doesn't have the full lemonade taste that I would come to hope for when seeing lemonade..  So I guess it didn't really meet my expectations.  I only drink "diet" beverages and so the taste didn't bother me in that regard.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This unique product of sunkist is a great summertime drink. Its fizzy and only has 10 calories per can. there isn caffeine but it tastes great on a hot day, and mixes well with vodka!
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
even though it is a diet lemonade it does taste very good . you probably wouldn't even be able to tell that it is a low calorie beverage ..pretty good lemon taste all in all
Maegan F.
Las Vegas
This aid a great low calorie drink. Very flavorful, no aftertaste. I'm a soda drinker so this is a change from my norm. I buy it for the kids that come over because it's low sugar and easy to grab.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Stephanie M.
Laredo Texas
I think this taste nasty sorry but it does I hate diet sodas plus diet sodas are not really diet. Drink water now that IS diet. Lol
Shelby G.
I love Sunkist so I knew I'd love these. They are so good! Something about lemonade in a can I absolutely love!
Amy C.
oregon city, OR
i love the taste of this lemonade soda from Sunkist. it is bubbly and delicious.  i love that it comes in diet.
Mattie L.
I do love Lemonade. Especially on a hot summer day! There is nothing like an ice cold glass! And this is just amazing! Not only is it great tasting Lemonade, but it is only ten calories of deliciousness! If you want a nice, low calorie, option for your next up coming Summer BBQs, this is well worth it!
sandra p.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.