Sunkissed Giant Bronzer Dark Matt Finish uploaded by Tyler T.Sunkissed Giant Bronzer Dark Matt Finish uploaded by Yina D.Sunkissed Giant Bronzer Dark Matt Finish uploaded by Lauren E.

BY SUNKISSED

This Giant Bronzing compact has been a best seller for SUNkissed Cosmetics for years! The soft velvety powder in a matt finish and the combination of duo bronze shades will give you a perfect natural glow all year round. see more...

Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
This was my first bronze is hard to find sun kissed brand in California. I get lucky sometimes at Marshall but otherwise you have to order online! This product is amazing! I use it to my my body look glow in the sun! Is cheap and work well!
Aleah B.
This Matt and Nat giant bronzer is my all time favorite and I've used a lot of bronzers this one was made so good and goes on so nice not to thick or thin just the right texture I for sure would recommend!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Very good product, great quality for the price. It goes on smoothly and lasts quite a bit. If you're looking for a basic bronzer and don't want to spend lots of $$, this is a good one to try.
CeeCee R.
London
This bronzer is bae . Considering I have a hard time finding a bronzer that can actually bronze my skin tone , I have been extremely lucky with this one . Matte finish , stays on all day . Very affordable . Simply put love love love
lexia j.
A good product for summer as it give you those sharp dark tones to define certain features of face ,great product for contour and matches well with most highlighters.
Aimee C.
This is a very good bronzer it is very matte and no shimmer for the price it's great it is very easy to blend and I would most defiantly buy it again it is very good for conturing I would definitely recommend this to others
Tyler T.
bole
I did not buy this exact bronzer I bought the sun kissed highlighter/bronzer and it is great I use it often