Sunkissed Bronzing Cream

by NARS

Introducing the new summer sensation: a velvety, cream-to-powder bronzing hybrid with a soft-matte finish and sunkissed warmth. The decadent, silky texture seamlessly blends into skin while it blurs, minimizes the appearance of pores, and evens out complexion. Scented with NARS signature French Polynesian Monoï de Tahiti Oil and available in iconic shades Laguna and Casino.

Do you think NARS should make this a staple product instead of limited edition? I definitely do!
Are these cream bronzers any good? Do they last long?
Start your review of Sunkissed Bronzing Cream!
Hannah B.
Versailles, KY
Sunkissed Bronzing Cream uploaded by Hannah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you’re looking for a beautiful bronzy dewy glow, look no further. Nars laguna cream bronzer gives your cheeks a beautiful warmth and is very easy to apply. There is a very nice light tropical scent to this so that may be a deterrent for some. I love the smell though. You can build this product for more bronze and I had no problem with transfer. This is a 10 out of 10!
Ainsley S.
Augusta, GA
Sunkissed Bronzing Cream uploaded by Ainsley S.
Sunkissed Bronzing Cream uploaded by Ainsley S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first ever cream bronzer and I have to say that I love this already 😍 A little goes an extremely long way, which is great because that means the product will last you a long time. There is a slight smell, but nothing obnoxious at all. I think the color is beautiful as well. I would say it’s a bit neutral and absolutely not orange which is something I hate about some bronzers. The cream is easy to blend, dries matte, and it lasts a long time. I have not noticed it fading throughout my day of trying it. It is a bit on the pricier side, but if you don’t have any cream bronzer and want to try one, I would recommend this one. ✨💕
Lory L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in the shade CASINO Blends out perfectly and effortlessly I like to go in on my bronzer if I’m to add a lighter powder bronzer. Doesn’t get patchy or all weird. Hopefully this cream bronzer is here to stay because this will definitely be my go to. Dupe: elf cosmetics cream contour palette which I love too. Sorry the palette is well loved and used 😬
Charli A.
Glendora, CA
Sunkissed Bronzing Cream uploaded by Charli A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not gonna lie, I almost never go a day without wearing this. It’s THAT good. The most buttery cream bronzer everrr 😍 And it is a true bronzer with beautiful warm undertones! The only thing I don’t like is that it’s scented (and I’m sensitive to fragrance in skin products) BUT it must not be much because I don’t really have any reactions to it! Plus the product payoff is worth it in every other way.
Ewa B.
Sunkissed Bronzing Cream uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sunkissed Bronzing Cream Extremely creamy, super easy to blend, even with your fingers. Gives you nice sun kissed look but without looking too orange or too red. I like this way better than regular, powder Laguna. I am fenty 120 and this still works for me. I recommend this to you.
Shelby A.
hayden
Sunkissed Bronzing Cream uploaded by Shelby A.
This is my absolute favorite cream bronzer. Mimics a natural sunkissed tan perfectly. Would highly recommend.
Jessica P.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn't love this. It went on nicely and blended into the skin beautifully. However it didn't really last very long or play nicely with powder products over top. I will not be repurchasing this item.
Kate P.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing product in the perfect Laguna color. I also have the powder bronzer in this. The cream blends so nicely and makes my face match closer to my body color. I usually wear 50 spf on my face so I definitely need the extra color. This shade is my go to, as are most Nars products.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Best cream bronzer! It’s super pigmented and the colors are spot on!! Easy to blend, and doesn’t move your foundation underneath. A little goes a long way and it’s not so shiny which I love!! So I don’t have to set it as much compared to other brands! Worth the price
Suzy R.
Love Nars ~ gives my light skin tone shape and is always staying in place and looks great in all lighting ~ matte