HealthPrada
Sunglasses, PR 20US 54

Sunglasses, PR 20US 54

by Prada

The hallmark styling of this world-renowned fashion leader denotes high quality with a dedication to innovation and a strong tradition of craftsmanship. Prada is synonymous with an understated style that has always anticipated, and often dictated, new trends. Prada sunglasses use only the finest materials to strike the ideal balance of form and function. Gender: FEMALE. Frame Style: SQUARE. Frame Fit: LARGE. Lens Feature: GRADIENT MIRRORED. Lens Material: POLYAMIDE. Eye/Bridge/Temple: 54/22/140. Case or Microfiber pouch included. Web ID: 6459412.

Frame Fit: LARGE

Eye/Bridge/Temple: 54/22/140

Lens Material: POLYAMIDE

Lens Feature: GRADIENT MIRRORED

Case or Microfiber pouch included

Frame Style: SQUARE

Web ID: 6459412

Gender: FEMALE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunglasses, PR 20US 54!
Trinh P.
Sunglasses, PR 20US 54 uploaded by Trinh P.
Sunglasses, PR 20US 54 uploaded by Trinh P.
Love these. They keep my eyes eased during daylight sun. Enough shade and protect my eyes without being too dark. The curve is just right fit for my face. Adjustable nose pads are good since I have low nose. Box, cloth, case are also good addition to the price and for glasses protection. Prada PR 18US 437564 Sunglasses
Alejandra  O.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love my glasses. Definitely have to be careful with then I feel as if they seem very fragile. Other thank that nothing to complain about. I take them everywhere with me they are a bit pricey for my budget but like they say.... quality over quantity.
Judith  A.
Carmel, IN
I am not a fan of Prada, no clothes, no puedes, no shoes. Sunglasses are the only ítem i really love by Prada. They are so classy and sofisticated
Alix S.
NewYork
Sunglasses, PR 20US 54 uploaded by Alix S.
Protegen muy bien del sol, lucen súper bonitos, estilizan bien la cara y son muy resistentes
Elisabetta M.
Sunglasses, PR 20US 54 uploaded by Elisabetta M.
I love my Prada sunglasses, so fashion, so glam. They basically match my styles, from chic to casual. They are very sturdy too, fell so many times 🤭 and still in great shape. Pricey? Yes. But worth it.
Tapasi K.
QUAKERS HILL, NSW
Just love it! What not to love about it? It’s just glamorised my round face perfectly! I always receive compliments whenever I wear this! It’s comfortable around my nose area and not heavy at all! Love the golden parts around the glasses as well!
Hawra A.
AlQatif
A brand that is well known and beautiful products I hope to try Feel excited about the experience that will be fun
Miriam C.
Tampa, FL
Great for ultimate protection from the sun! Also has a cool tint to it. Highly recommend though it can be pricey.

Looking for your answer?