Sunglasses, 245 BABY BEACH 56

by Maui Jim

#10 in Eyeglasses

Maui Jim Sunglasses feature PolarizedPlus 2 technology, which wipes out glare and stokes the color with a patented multi-layer design. The lenses feature three rare earth elements, which maximize the transmission of the colors your eyes see naturally. The result is visual acuity, contrast, and color that is unrivaled. Gender: UNISEX. Frame Style: PILOT. Frame Fit: STANDARD. Lens Material: POLYCARBONATE. Eye/Bridge/Temple: 56/18/120. Case or Microfiber pouch included. CA residents only: Proposition 65 Warning: This eyewear product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6. Web ID: 6459387.

Frame Fit: STANDARD

Lens Material: POLYCARBONATE

Eye/Bridge/Temple: 56/18/120

Gender: UNISEX

Frame Style: PILOT

Web ID: 6459387

Case or Microfiber pouch included

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunglasses, 245 BABY BEACH 56!
Lori C.
Cocoa, FL
This brand is my all time favorite!  I was gifted with a pair over 15 years ago and have had to send them to Hawaii for repair twice.  I LOVE their polorized sunglasses!  They block all the UVA and UVB and I don't have to squint when I wear them.  They are awesome!!!!!!
Gloria  M.
Hackensack, NJ
Love these sun glasses they are my favorite go to when I’m going to the beach. Only down side is that they leave you looking like a raccoon if you sunburn lol. Light weight and fit great. Love the way they look and I feel my eyes are safe w them on.
Connie B.
Ooltewah, TN
These scratched really easy but they are still my go to pair for the beach and pool.
Barbara J.
Sunglasses, 245 BABY BEACH 56 i love pink period its my favorite color n these glasses are wonderful they are absolutely gorgeous n protect my eyes to the fullest extent
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have major eye problems & these are the only sunglasses that are polarized enough to protect my eyes. You don't know what you are missing until you wear a pair of Maui Jim's. The lenses reflect glare & make everything look so much sharper & vivid.
Ben G.
Demossville, KY
I love love love this product, it works so well, and is so handy I would highly 3 this to anyone! I will be repurchasing this product again in the future! It is very affordable!
beauty P.
Texarkana, AR
Maui Jim sunglasses are usually always in my purse or console. I discovered this brand about 10 years ago and have loved them every since they are so lightweight and always up to par 💯
Tracy T.
Apollo, PA
Love love love my Maui Jim sunglasses. They are a great quality and lightweight on your face. The color is pretty and love the look of the mirrors lens.
Cary S.
These are expensive but they check off everything I want in shades. Light weight, flexible, great coverage and make everything appear sharp not just dark
Melinda I.
california
These glasses are my favorite. I love how light weight they are. They feel like I’m not wearing glasses. They do. It leave that indent on your nose which I love. They are pricy buy I would recommend

Looking for your answer?