BY SUNFOOD SUPERFOODS

Dietary Supplement. 100% Vegan. No Preservatives. No Additives. No Added Fillers. Non GMO Project Certified. 100% Sun is Shining Superfood Supplement Sun is Shining is a dynamic whole-food formula that contains 100% raw, vegan, organic or wild-crafted superfoods, plus an amazing probiotic & enzyme complex.  Sun is Shining contains over 30 powerful ingredients, such as green grasses, dark leafy green vegetables, herbs & algae.  Probiotics live in our digestive tract & enhance digestion, nutrient absorption, & support the immune system. . see more...

• "I put it in my smoothies every morning!" in 1 review
  • "They have a great texture and taste and when I want something just a little salty this is what I go for." in 1 review
Katie Lee R.
Katie Lee R.
This superfood mix is perfect for taking your smoothies up a level. I like that the taste doesn't overwhelm the fruits + whatnots I put in the blender!
Jes Paolo d.
Jes Paolo d.
I am not sure why but every time I drank this I would vomit as if I had food poisoning. Checked the expiration date but was fine. Returned. So strange! I have never had any food allergies previously. Mixed with my smoothies
Megan R.
Megan R.
Quantico, va
Even though I'm not a hug nut eater, I do like caches and these are always the ones that I buy. They are absolutely delicious and I coil at recommend a better brand. They are so good to just eat alone or to add to any salad. They have a great texture and taste and when I want something just a little salty this is what I go for.
Ashlea S.
Ashlea S.
Scottsville, NY
This stuff is SO GOOD and SO GOOD FOR YOU. I have my own pack at home. I put it in my smoothies every morning! I use half a scoop and blend it with almond milk, kale, almonds, and dates. It doesn't have a strong taste when mixed with other ingredients and it help you get in those extra greens without trying too hard!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Is this a powder or liquid? How is it used?
Bervely J.
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Has anyone tried this brand what you guys think