BY SUNFOOD SUPERFOODS

100% Organic. Nutrient-Rich Red Maca Powder. Super-Food of the Incan Warriors. No Preservatives. No Additives. No Added Sugars. USDA Organic. Non GMO Project Verified. Vegan. Certified Organic by CCOF®. Raw Food. 100% Certified Organic Red Maca Powder Red maca is a root vegetable grown in the Peruvian Andes.  It was sacred to the Incas and has been used as a food and medicine in. see more...

Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
When researching secondary infertility maca came up a lot so I decided to try some powder in my smoothies. I had three miscarriages when we were trying to conceive my youngest daughter so I started taking this in January of 2015. I took it everyday in my smoothie. It has a nutty flavor. It gave me great energy and I got pregnant with my February cycle and tested positive in March. My daughter is 14 months old now! I swear this boosts your fertility and balances your hormones.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Sun foods is one of the very few brands I trust for quality. Maca has so many health benefits. I buy mine at my local health food store for a fair price. I add mine to smoothies. Best combo is frozen banana almond milk maca and carob powder.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
member-5d167287d
I can really say this is a great brand full of good tastefully will be buying again good deal to find
Liliana P.
Love this brand! Great quality and good price. I use maca powder daily and this is the brand I buy
. ..
Great with smoothies in the morning. It tastes amazing. I love it. It's affordable too
Avril J.
What is this used for? In smoothies?
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
Badge time
Brittany J.
Pawtucket, RI
Is this the same as maca root?
Brittany J.
Pawtucket, RI
Does this give the same amount of energy as the #NaturesWay maca root??
Dezirae D.