BY SUNFOOD SUPERFOODS

100% Organic. Sun-Dried Goji Berries. World s Most Delicious Super-Fruit Snack. No Preservatives. No Additives. No Added Sugars. USDA Organic. Non GMO Project Verified. Vegan. Certified Organic by CCOF®. Raw Food. 100% Certified Organic Goji Berries Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, are one of the most nutritionally-rich fruits on the planet.  Packed with vitamins, mineral. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They pack so much nutrition and are totally worth the investment to have on hand." in 1 review
  • "I love to add them to smoothies,desserts,protein bars or just eating a handful of them " in 1 review
  • "They have so many antioxidants and health benefits, and they're tasty!" in 1 review
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Foodie Expert
When I got these I was pleasantly surprised in the taste and texture. I hadn’t had goji berries in some time and the quality of these versus the ones I had before was amazing. The only issue I have with this product is it’s price point.
Becca G.
Well these are pretty expensive but I heard a lot about them and wanted to try. I've only tried them by themselves so far and I don't really like them that much, but I know they're really good for you. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to use these?
Cristy L.
Foodie Expert
I like this Brand, because they are free of toxic fertilizers, natural and great quality! I bought them just once at Wholes Food Market! They are more expensive than the Nutivas brand.
Gabriela B.
My fave for snacks or when I am coocking the turkey for thanks givin <3
I love it because they are sweet and kinf of sour
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
Goji Berries are such a easy add on to oatmeal, cereal, And smoothies. They pack so much nutrition and are totally worth the investment to have on hand. This brand makes great organic super foods at an affordable cost.
Macy S.
Galloway, NJ
Gogi berries are definitely a hot super food right now! I like to add these to my granola, cereal, salads, basically anything! They are a great balance of sweet and bitter and add a ton of nutrients to any meal.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Foodie Expert
Yum. Great snack. Packed with vitamins. I feel like I have more energy when I eat a handful of these a day. I highly recommended.
Cassie D.
Philadelphia, PA
Goji berries are the newest trend but they really do have a ton of antioxidants! So yummy too! Throw them in your oatmeal or eat them as a snack!
Briana M.
Goji Berries are the best! They have so many antioxidants and health benefits, and they're tasty! I put them in smoothies, oatmeal, vegan desserts. They are so good!
Melissa F.
Goji berries are delicious! Very healthy & tasty. Add them to aything or by it self as a snack.
Cevin C.
Richland, WA
These look GREAT! id love to try them out!
lisa S.
Foodie Expert
Would you eat these as-is or add them to a dish?
Damira S.
These look good where can I purchase this?
ANNETTE M.
I've never tasted goji berries before. And I am definitely NOT an adventurous eater so trying new foods does not come easy. What do goji berries really taste like and can they be compared to anything?
Bree
What exactly are Goji berries?