BY SUNFOOD SUPERFOODS #11 in Cooking Oil

Nature's Diverse Superfood 100% Organic No Preservatives , No Additives Or No Added Sugars Usda Organic Non Gmo Project Verified 100% Certified Organic Coconut Oil Coconut Oil Is One Of The Healthiest Oils On The Planet.&Nbsp; It Consists Of Over 90% Raw Saturated Fat, A Rare &Amp; Important Building Block Of Every Cell In The Human Body.&Nbsp; Unlike Long-Chain Saturated Animal Fats, Which Are Often Associated With Poor Health, Coconut Oil Contains Healthy, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Or Mcts, That Can Help Increase Metabolism &Amp; Also Supports Weight Loss.&Nbsp; Coconut Oil Can Also Be Used Topically For Skin &Amp; Hair.&Nbsp; The Sunfood Difference&Trade; Our Coconut Oil Is Made From Certified Organic Coconuts.&Nbsp; The Oil Is Produced When The Coconut Flesh Is Low-Temperature Dried &Amp; Cold-Pressed.&Nbsp; The Oil Is Released In The Press, Bottled, &Amp; Delivered To You.&Nbsp; The Freshness Of This Coconut Oil Gives Iy The Perfect Balance Of Delicious Flavor Without Any Excessive Aromas Or Taste Overtones. 888-729-3663 The Statements On This Package Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Treat, Diagnose, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Sunfood Superfoods Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
  • "I use coconut oil for many uses, like to remove my makeup, as a moisturizer for my face or hair, and it even has helped reduce the appearance of my stretch marks." in 8 reviews
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
There are so many great uses for Coconut Oil.  I purchased this for my daughters hair, she has naturally curly hair that dries out especially during the summer months when she is swimming in the pool, out in the heat, etc.  I put this on like a mask for her hair and it really hydrates and leaves it feeling silky smooth, soft and frizz free.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
Coconut oil has many uses from food preparation to homemade cosmetics. The product is a health alternative to other oils and provides a good taste with great health benefits. The oil is a liquid so you don't have to heat it up first and can be used in anything you want. Great quality item that's available in most grocery stores and from online stores like Amazon.com.
Karen J.
Morrisville, NC
Coconut oil is one of those things once you find it you can't use anything else !! You can use it for ANYTHING. It has a very low melting point so it's great to cook with. I love using it on my hair as a mask and rinsing it off. I've been using it on my dark circles recently and have already noticed a difference. You can also use it in the winter on your skin to keep it smooth and moisturized.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
I use this for everything haha. I use it for cooking. Oil pulling. Cuticle cream. Antibacterial salve. You name it. This is a holy grail item with so many uses. It does not have a coconut taste or smell to it so that's a plus to me and shows me it's the real deal.
Jessica A.
I like how this is much better to use in your cooking routine than regular oil. I do taste the coconut in my food which I don't really like but I know that it's good for the body! I recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthier alternative when cooking
Brie F.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
This is an excellent brand of coconut oil. There are so many good properties of coconut oil and is using a variety of ways. it is a healthy oil and can be used to cook and bake and for even health purposes.I would recommend this to other people
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
This product is amazing you can using for anything and everything to cooking, using it on your hair for more silky shiny hair, to remove your makeup comes off like butter and keeps your face and skin very moisturized and hydrated.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Coconut oil is literally a magical oil! You can use it for so many different things. I use it on my hair, on my eyebrows and eyelashes to help them grow and to remove my makeup. It is something everyone should use, and the fact that's it cheap doesn't hurt.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I love to use this as a hair mask and for removing makeup. But i love it as a moisturizer when my skin is like sand paper. It softens skin without clogging pores. And it is gentle enough for delicate/sensitive skin.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I'm sure everyone knows coconut oil is great for pretty much everything. A moisturizer hair conditioner breath freshener and of course a great replacement for vegetable oil while cooking. If you haven't tried this you must!
Jazzmine R.
How do you use coconut oil?
Courtney W.
Can this be used on face as moisturizer?
Yanira C.
This oil smells like coconut?
Raquel L.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Is this in a liquid form?
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Is this good? I never heard of it!