Sunfood Superfoods Chlorella Green Superfood uploaded by Sandy D.

BY SUNFOOD SUPERFOODS

Nutrient Rich Detoxifying 100% Vegan No Preservatives No Additives No Added Fillers Sunfood Superfoods 100% Pure Chlorella Tablets Chlorella Is An Incredible, Multi-Faceted Superfood That Contains Over 60% Protein &Amp; Boasts An Array Of Nutrients Including Vitamins, Minerals &Amp; Enzymes.&Nbsp; A Microscopic Single-Celled Plant That Grows In Fresh Water, Chlorella's Abundance Of Chlorophyll Gives It A Deep, Emerald-Green Color.&Nbsp; Chlorophyll Is A Potent Superfood &Amp; Enjoying Chlorella Is A Great Way To Introduce Detoxifying Alkalizing Foods Into Your Diet. The Sunfood Difference&Trade; Our Chlorella Tablets Are Processed From 100% Raw Chlorella Powder.&Nbsp; The Chlorella Is Gently Dried After Harvest, Then The Cell Walls Are Broken Using A Unique, Chemical-Free Centrifuge Process.&Nbsp; Afterwards, The Chlorella Powder Is Stamped Into Tablets Without The Use Of Binders, Filler Or Additives. Contains: Iron&Nbsp; (Blood) Magnesium&Nbsp; (Heart &Amp; Bones) Vitamin A&Nbsp; (Eyes &Amp; Skin) Trace Minerals&Nbsp; (Maintenance &Amp; Repair) *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. 888-729-3663 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Moniqua S.
These too are great for energy and a great way to get in all your greens. They smell terrible but my body loves them. You can eat them straight out of the bag (though I would not advise that). They can be found at Marshall's for $5.99.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I started with just a couple of tablets a day and increased my dosage as I consumed more. Wish it was cheaper, because when I took it, it kept me awake and stuff. I could tell the quality was there. I have a more cheaper-higher strength bottle, but I feel like this brand is more effective. Tastes alkaline and "green" - some people may like that, others not.
Briana M.
Chicago , IL
I use many weird super food supplements, and I actually use this product in my smoothies, and not in a tablet because I hate pills. It is a type of algae so the health benefits are really good for you and you're probably not getting the same nutrients from anything else. Worth it!
Jessica C.
This is by far my favorite mint tea, and I have tried quite a few. It has a lot more flavor than most but is entirely herbal. It's especially awesome when you're sick - clears everything right up!
Sally N.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm a super freak when it comes to vitamins/supplements. And I've been looking for the perfect GREEN supplement (chlorella). Overall, I liked this. :) Easy to consume, and worth the price.
Brianna N.
Hattiesburg, MS
What do they taste like?
Sandy D.
Sunfood Superfoods Chlorella Green SuperfoodSunfood Superfoods Chlorella Green SuperfoodWe are plagued in these modern times with insufficient nutrition in our foods while being overwhelmed with toxins from an unbridled chemical culture. Chlorella offers solutions to both issues for all who wish to take advantage of its nutritional and detoxification properties.