Sunfood Superfoods Cacao Powder uploaded by Amy S.Sunfood Superfoods Cacao Powder uploaded by Padma N.Sunfood Superfoods Cacao Powder uploaded by Roberta M.

BY SUNFOOD SUPERFOODS

100% Organic Chocolate Cacao Powder Give Desserts &Amp; Smoothies A Healthy, Super-Food Boost No Preservatives No Additives No Added Sugars Usda Organic Non Gmo Project Verified Vegan Certified Organic By Ccof&Reg; Raw Food 100% Certified Organic Cacao Powder The Fruit Of The Cacao Tree Contains A Small Bean From Which All Chocolate Is Made.&Nbsp; Cacao (Also Called Cocoa) Is An Incredible Health Food In Its Natural State, Filled With Nutrients That Provide Natural Energy, Support Heart Health And Protect Our Bodies From Free-Radical Damage.&Nbsp; This Amazing Food Has Been Revered For Centuries By Cultures Such As The Aztec, Maya And Many Others. The Sunfood Difference&Trade; Our Cacao Powder Scores An Incredible 900 On The Orac Scale Of Antioxidant Power (Compare To Blueberries, Which Score A 65).&Nbsp; The Low Temperature Process Preserves The Delicate Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals And Flavors Found In Raw Cacao.&Nbsp; We Use Only The Finest Variety Of Cacao, Arriba Nacional Fino De Aroma, Which Isn't Hybridized Or Genetically Modified. Good Source Of: Magnesium Heart &Amp; Bones Fiber Digestive System Antioxidants Free-Radicals Iron Blood 1-888-Raw-Food *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Sunfood Superfoods Cacao Powder
  • "i make brownies, chocolate cake and choclate milk for my kids.but i think it's bit expensive." in 1 review
  • "so natural real chocolate flavor beats anything out there claiming to be chocolate." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with this product" in 1 review
  • "This is sooo yummy for people who make alot of smoothies,u can also use this in place of chocolate and make a simple home made ice cream..I love it" in 1 review
  • "So much better for you than cocoa powder!" in 1 review
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
You will love this Cacao Powder you can replace the chocolate in your
recipes and get the same great flavors and the healthy benefits at the
same time. You can make chocolate balls and healthy snacks and cup cakes
and more and know your eating better then the enriched products. I
would recommend the PH Fresh products from Vitacost and you can also
them on Amazon.
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE THIS. My god, I never have to give up the amazing aroma of chocolate / cacao ever again. Basically a HCLF vegan's dream.Most unsweetened local brand chocolate powder [nestle, hersheys] have little to no nutrients or potency and are overprocessed. This is the exact opposite!! It has so much health benefits and the smell is AMAZING! I literally add this on to anything and now I care little for processed chocolate goods. I am absolutely loving this so much. This powder product has very clear, natural, and pure ingredients, which is always a plus to me. Not only that, but it has no unnecessary additives or fillers. I def plan on buying more.... as I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Briana M.
So much better for you than cocoa powder! You don't have to be a vegan to use this! It is so healthy and amazingly delicious! I make pale brownies in a mug, banana 'ice cream', and vegan hot cocoa with it. Such a great substitute for chocolate and kicks your sweet tooth!
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
Sunfood is one of my favorite brands for natural organic foods because it's really honest. They're more difficult to find then other brands but I think it's worth it even if you have to order them from their own website.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
I love this powder. It's a great addition to smoothies and yogurt. I highly recommend this product to anyone desiring a healthy lifestyle who wants to put a unique kick into their diet .
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Absolutely delicious straight raw cacao powder. I add it to protein shakes all the time (scoop of protein powder, a tablespoon or so of cacao + water) and it's AMAZING. It masks any chalky taste in the protein powder. It's full of nutrients and is 100% organic
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Absolutely love cacao powder! Get your chocolate fix but so much healthier! So many great healthy benefits. I use this for lots of holiday treats including a super delicious, paleo, chocolate lava cake. One of my must have pantry items. I would highly recommend.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
What I like be about this product is that you can make so many great vegan recipes and it doesn't take away the chocolate taste of it :) vegan smoothie or pudding :) yum
Vivian G.
My favorite chocolate powder for baking is sunfood! so natural real chocolate flavor beats anything out there claiming to be chocolate. Very tasty and i love to make my kids chocolate milk with this powder or hot cocoa for me
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
This Sunfood Superfoods Cacao Powder is great for smoothies and while we all loved the chocolatey taste it wasn't as good as our favorite brand. it does have health benefits!

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.