Sunfood Superfoods Cacao Powder

by Sunfood Superfoods

100% Organic Chocolate Cacao Powder Give Desserts &Amp; Smoothies A Healthy, Super-Food Boost No Preservatives No Additives No Added Sugars Usda Organic Non Gmo Project Verified Vegan Certified Organic By Ccof&Reg; Raw Food 100% Certified Organic Cacao Powder The Fruit Of The Cacao Tree Contains A Small Bean From Which All Chocolate Is Made.&Nbsp; Cacao (Also Called Cocoa) Is An Incredible Health Food In Its Natural State, Filled With Nutrients That Provide Natural Energy, Support Heart Health And Protect Our Bodies From Free-Radical Damage.&Nbsp; This Amazing Food Has Been Revered For Centuries By Cultures Such As The Aztec, Maya And Many Others. The Sunfood Difference&Trade; Our Cacao Powder Scores An Incredible 900 On The Orac Scale Of Antioxidant Power (Compare To Blueberries, Which Score A 65).&Nbsp; The Low Temperature Process Preserves The Delicate Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals And Flavors Found In Raw Cacao.&Nbsp; We Use Only The Finest Variety Of Cacao, Arriba Nacional Fino De Aroma, Which Isn't Hybridized Or Genetically Modified. Good Source Of: Magnesium Heart &Amp; Bones Fiber Digestive System Antioxidants Free-Radicals Iron Blood 1-888-Raw-Food *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

Does this taste good?
Does this mix well ?
what do you use this for ?
Start your review of Sunfood Superfoods Cacao Powder!
Product Highlights
This is sooo yummy for people who make alot of smoothies,u can also use this in place of chocolate and make a simple home made ice cream..I love itin reviews
You can't go wrong with this productin reviews
so natural real chocolate flavor beats anything out there claiming to be chocolate.in reviews
So much better for you than cocoa powder!in reviews
i make brownies, chocolate cake and choclate milk for my kids.but i think it's bit expensive.in reviews
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
You will love this Cacao Powder you can replace the chocolate in your recipes and get the same great flavors and the healthy benefits at the same time. You can make chocolate balls and healthy snacks and cup cakes and more and know your eating better then the enriched products. I would recommend the PH Fresh products from Vitacost and you can also them on Amazon.
Sharyn S.
Port Reading, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I buy cacao powder solely for my overnight oats and smoothies. It adds a deep chocolate flavor to what I am making. It's delicious and lasts a while!
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
Absolutely love this, add it to a banana milk shake and it's so delicious. Got mine at home goods for 5.99
Sarah F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Cacao powder is so great and easy to use in recipes. Also, healthier option for adding sweetness or chocolate.
Jessica F.
Frederick, MD
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Delicious cocoa powder! Much better than others! You can definitely taste the difference!
Victoria S.
Avon, CO
Smoothie powder from the gods. Great taste, and so healthy. You can taste AND feel the difference
Christin S.
Timmonsville, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Love this unsweetened cocao powder in smoothies, yogurt, healthy coco, and for baking. Healthy and delicious. I buy this brand for a great price at TJMaxx!
Corinne W.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Absolutely love cacao powder! Get your chocolate fix but so much healthier! So many great healthy benefits. I use this for lots of holiday treats including a super delicious, paleo, chocolate lava cake. One of my must have pantry items. I would highly recommend.
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
Sunfood is one of my favorite brands for natural organic foods because it's really honest. They're more difficult to find then other brands but I think it's worth it even if you have to order them from their own website.
Stephanie W.
1,494 reviews
Nice healthy cocoa powder! It is good for mixing into oatmeal, cereals, smoothies, and baked goods.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...