Sunfood Superfoods Acai Powder uploaded by Ximena N.Sunfood Superfoods Acai Powder uploaded by Jordan A.Sunfood Superfoods Acai Powder uploaded by Marthe H.

BY SUNFOOD SUPERFOODS

100% Organic Amazon Acai Powder Give Smoothies &Amp; Desserts A Healthy Super-Food Boost No Preservatives No Additives No Added Sugars Usda Organic Non Gmo Project Verified Vegan Certified Organic By Ccof&Reg; 100% Certified Organic Acai Powder An Incredible Super-Food Native To South America, Acai Contains A Complex Blend Of Antioxidants, Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamins, And Amino Acids.&Nbsp; Nutrient-Rich Acai Has Become A Favorite Among Athletes And The Health-Conscious. The Sunfood Difference&Trade; Our Organic Freeze-Dried Acai Powder Is Not An Extract Or Concentration, And Unlike Other Brands, Contains No Fillers Or Additives.&Nbsp; The Dark Purple Color Of Sunfood&Trade; Acai Comes From Pigments Called Anthocyanins, Powerful Antioxidants That Can Help Defend The Body Against Free Radical Damage. Contains: Antioxidants Free-Radicals Omega 3-6-9 Brain Function Vitamin C Immune System Vitamin A Eyes &Amp; Skin 1-888-Raw-Food *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I wanted to have more acai in my diet for health benefits without spending a fortune. " in 1 review
  • "I was skeptical but I started putting it in my smoothies in the morning and has a great taste and is really good for you." in 1 review
  • "I love using this in what ever I can ..Sunfood Superfoods Acai Powder .. great mixed in Plain Greek Yogurt ..Smoothies ..Oatmeal. " in 1 review
Jordan A.
Athens, OH
I use this product in my açaí bowls (which I am a new fan of)! It adds great flavor along with the awesome health perks! The powder blends in nicely and is a great addition into my smoothie bowls!!!!!!!!
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
Acai got in style all of the sudden and omg i love it si much! I use it so much for my smoothies and smoothie bowls. Taste amazing! The consistency is perfect and it has a great amount of protein for the perfect snack
Jacqueline A.
Murrieta
Love this product so much! I use it every morning and mix it with kale and spinach and other yummy greens! A little goes a long way! It's pretty affordable for what it's worth. defiantly would buy this again!!
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product in my morning smoothies. It's got a sweet, slightly tangy, fruity taste that can be a complimentary addition to all sorts of things including a topping for greek or coconut yogurt, as a delicious addition stirred into a pitcher of lemonade, or mixed in with full-fat coconut cream and added to an ice cream maker for acai superfood "nice"-cream.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Good powder if added to smoothies or any drink you want extra antioxidants in or energy . It had a flavor to it that is not very fruity but bitter and takes getting used to . If you add a little honey it helps .
Amber V.
Redding, CA
This powder has a good flavor similar to dried mulberries. I add it to smoothies to get an extra antioxidant boost. This product can also easily be sprinkled over ice cream, yogurt, oatmeal & even enchiladas!!
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Love this product in my morning smoothies to get an extra antioxidant boost. . It's got a sweet, slightly tangy, fruity taste that can be a complimentary addition to all sorts of things including a topping for greek. It can be expensive but is worth the investment.
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Sometimes Acai can be really bitter, but this powder is fine and fresh enough that it tastes pretty good. I use it in smoothies with other fruits and you can't taste it specifically which is a good thing.
Terri W.
Too expensive if you add other ingredients, you can buy shakeology
With has tons of superfoods in it and you don't have to spend a fortune on it.
My email is wege0028@gmail.com if you want more info on shakeology I am
Always happy to answer questions!
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I purchased to add into smoothies along with my recent Ninja blender. This was not a powder, but more like salt or hard seed hardness and texture and did not blend well, all my smoothies were "crunchy"
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Health benefits?
Taniesha F.
Where can I buy this powder at?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
OMG I can't imagine what this tastes like.
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
Would this taste good in a green smoothie?
jacqueline S.