BY SUNFOOD

•USDA Organic •Non GMO Project Verified •Vegan •Raw •Certified Organic by CCOF Contains: •Magnesium - Heart & Bones •Protein - Muscle Repair & Growth •Vitamin E - Circulatory System •Trace Minerals - Maintenance & Repair 100% Certified Organic Brazil... see more...

SunFood Organic Wild Brazil Nuts -- 1 lb
  • "My mom eats these I think they provide a pretty good amount of zinc." in 1 review
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I've always been a fan of these nuts, but have a hard time finding them packaged by themselves. I'm glad I've been able to find them packaged now without being including in a can of mixed nuts. I like including these brazilian nuts in my trail mix. It adds a good level of protein and energy to my diet.
maisa s.
Sunfood Wild Brazil Nuts Organic I'm glad I've been able to find them packaged now without being including in a can of mixed nuts. I like including these brazilian nuts in my trail mix. It adds a good level of protein and energy to my diet
Karina J.
My mom eats these I think they provide a pretty good amount of zinc. I have tasted them and I didn't like them that much.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I love these products. I keep buying this product because they are healthy for our body and tasty too.
Dana S.
Scranton, PA
This product is good and healthy snack really in joy able. I eat it a lot mostly every day....
Justine B.
San Diego, CA
Where can you buy these?