BY SUNFOOD

Delicious and packed with nutrients, the Superfood Smoothie Mi is a quick and easy way to jumpstart our day. Sprouted brown rice protein and Chia Seed Powder are a natural source of highly absorbable protein. Cacao, Maqui, Acai, Camu Camu and Goji Berry powders add amazing flavor, and make this mix an excellent source of iron and vitamin C. Lucuma, Vanilla, and Banana Powder add fiber and depth of flavor of this delectable mix. The Maca Powder adds a boost of energy and stamina praised by athletes all over the world. Customize your flavor by adding more Maqui Berry or Acai Powder for a fruity burst; or if you're a chocolate lover, mix in Cacao or Carob Powder for some chocolatey sweetness. All your favorite superfood are now in one bag - on your mark, get set, go! The Sunfood DifferenceThis certified organic, raw, vegan Superfood Smoothie Mix was created by the raw food enthusiasts at Sunfood. From their family to yours, this product consists of the purest superfoods that are free of fillers, additives and preservatives. The ingredients are processed at low temperatures to preserve delicate enzymes and nutrients. unlike other superfood smoothie mixes, Superfood is rich in nutrients and delicious too! Delicious & Nutrient-Rich Premium BlendRaw USDA OrganicVegan Gluten Free KosherContains: Acai Powder, Chia Powder, Maqui Berry. see more...

Olivia M.
Springfield, OH
I wasn't impressed with this product I tried it on a whim. It's a decent price but the flavor was not the greatest and it was very gritty. But if you're trying to eat healthy sometimes that's a sacrifice you have to take especially with a smoothie powder. I didn't hate it but I don't think I would buy it again.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Well I have to say this is not as good as I was expecting it to be. It's pretty gritty but I try to just down it with some califa farms toasted coconut almond milk blend. The almond milk is amazing I would suggest that but this mix is not that great.