Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSunfood
Sunfood, Jubbs's Coconut Rose MSM Lotion, 8 fl oz (2366 ml) [Scent : Coconut Rose]

by Sunfood

Enriched with 10% OptiMSM, natural vitamins and organic botanical ingredients, our MSM lotion can help restore & rejuvenate dry, rough skin. This pure cream delivers all the value of MSM directly to the skin surface to address inflammation, scar tissue & wrinkles. Breathe in the tropics and relax with the fresh floral scent. Apply to damaged/irritated skin, sunburns, or mosquito bites. Excellent for shaving!

Expiration Date: August 2020

Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs

Package Quantity: 8 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunfood, Jubbs's Coconut Rose MSM Lotion, 8 fl oz (236.6 ml) [Scent : Coconut Rose]!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this lotion on vitacost. I absolutely ADORE it! it is one of the best "natural" lotions I have purchased. seriously. everything about it: how lightweight it is, how hydrating, the scent! I usually get unscented products since I have sensitive skin and get migraines easily but this is such a light, subtle scent that I just love. I love applying this lotion after I shave since it really is hydrating and makes my skin feel baby-soft! I definitely suggest buying it off vitacost/iherb/local stores and not amazon - I've noticed amazon does not have the best storing conditioners for lotions like this.

Looking for your answer?