Sunfood Cacao Nibs, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Bulk 2.5Lb

by Sunfood

Can you use cacao nibs in baking?
Start your review of Sunfood Cacao Nibs, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Bulk 2.5Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Weslaco, TX
I love to use these on my smoothies & shakes! They give it extra flavor & are better than any other chocolate! And are really affordable at price :)
Yonkers, NY
I add cacao nibs to my smoothies, baked goods and even as a topping for ice cream. If your not familiar with the taste they will be a little bitter.
Tewksbury, MA
These cocoa nibs are pretty good. There are a whole bunch of different ways to use them. They also have a nice bitter flavor to them.
Sunfood makes many reliable non-GMO products and their cacao nibs are no exception. Great alternative to milk chocolate chips!