BY SUNFLOWERS

Launched by the design house of Elizabeth Arden in 1993, SUNFLOWERS is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of rose, cedar, lemon, musk, moss, amber, mandarin, and jasmine. It is recommended for evening wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andjoua R.
Hate it... lol I honestly would not wear this on my body all day. I'm not sure who would even be attracted to this. Unfortunately this was dropped and splashed on me while in a store. The scent instantly caused a headache
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I really like this fragrance, it is awesome. It smells so good, and is priced just right. It lasts all day and I love the packaging. The bottle is very nice and the perfume smells floral, almost citrus. I recommend it because it isn't overwhelming.
Summer H.
I have this perfume and love pulling it out for special occassions. It's smells great, I like spraying my perfume in my hair because the scent will last longer that way.
Sanu K.
I had this perfume a long time ago. I was good but didn't last for too long. The scent is nice and light. It's good for a few hours.
Tammy S.
Chicago
One of my all time favorite scents for the summer. I was pleasantly surprised to find it at Marshall's and snapped it up.
Danielle W.
I used to use this fragrance all the time when I was a kid with my grandma. She still wears it but I don't.
Kiomara C.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the scent of this perfume. Also love the accesible price for this perfume. Good for gifts too.
Nikki W.
Love this stuff it smells amazing it reminds me of my childhood I used to wear it when I was younger
Raquel G.
Caracas
It smells reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaeaaaaaaaallyyyyy gooddddd... u totally love it, i have it and i can´t stop using it