Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Kari S.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Bright Light-Hearted Happy And the sun was shining when he held me and I felt a deep flowering of pleasure.  All at once, like a sunflower opening up. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A 1990s throwback, Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers is sweet, vibrant, summery scent. It lasts all day long and is a great first perfume for tweens discovering their favorite scents. And mom can borrow it occasionally too!
Aparna B.
This is amazingly refreshing. I love using it just before yoga.. it calms me down and makes me feel so relaxed!
Eloise G.
This is a very refreshing iteam ,it is a great mist for spring and summer as it is very fresh and I think it is a very adorable perfume and it is good for kids/teenagers aswell as adults and I will keep using this Purdue for a while ❤
Kari S.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
One of my favorite perfume. Almost like a signature scent. Get a lot of great feedback as to how nice I smell. Scent lasts long even after washing clothing. Recommend to anyone.