Sunflower Food and Spice RAINBOW SUNNY SEEDS (3oz)- Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds- Pack of 8

BY SUNFLOWER FOOD AND SPICE

alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
When I first saw theses I was hesitant to get them but I finally got them and they were great a nice chocolate coating and a crunchy sun flower seed so ya they are kinda Strang but good.
Ariana B.
Rochester, NY
You haven't had chocolate or sunflower seeds until you've had a Sunny Seed Drop! These are amazing! They're like M&M's but with sunflower seeds in the middle. By far my favorite candy in world, I can eat a whole tube in the blink of an eye!
Taylor A.
Got these today to try after seeing them a few times at the check out counter of my local grocery store. So glad I got them, they make me think of m&m with nuts only smaller.
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I used to eat only chocolate and it was delicious, and came here to try this form. I liked it, it is fun and delicious.
Tiffany L.
Detroit, MI
These are hard to find but well worth the effort to get some. Each kernel is the perfect balance of salty and sweet!
Sierra C.