BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Promotes Energy Metabolism & Nervous System Health* with Folic Acid Time Release Vegetarian Formula Smart Facts: Each active ingredient in this formula performs a unique role in maintaining proper metabolic functioning and well-being.* The B Complex vitamins work well together to support nervous system health.* These vitamins also promote energy metabolism.* Choline and Inositol are added, as they are essential components of cell membranes.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Mistie R.
Mistie R.
Warren, OH
I use these and they are great for keeping my mouth healthy. they also give me energy.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Temple hills , Md
It is very high quality keeps me with a lot of energy , keeps me feeling good everyday . I love everything about this product and yes it meets my expectations. I would definitely buy it again. And would recommend
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
This is a brand I use and trust. I think it's a very high quality for the price. I recommend this brand to my family and friends if they ever ask me what vitamins I take and what brand I usually use.