Sundown Naturals Women's Multivitamin with Biotin Gluten-Free Gummies, 60 ea uploaded by ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.Sundown Naturals Women's Multivitamin with Biotin Gluten-Free Gummies, 60 ea uploaded by Samantha B.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Supports Hair, Skin and Nail Health* Supports Immune Bone Health* 1 Raspberry, Sour Apple Cherry Flavors 4 No Artificial Flavors 3 Free of Gluten Wheat Sundown Naturals Women s Multivitamin Gummies contain essential vitamins and minerals for women. Our specialty formula includes Biotin to support healthy hair, skin and nails with added Vitamins C and D to support bone and immune health* Essential B vitamins provide energy support by converting food into energy* Vitamins A, C, and E work together to provide antioxidant support to help fight against cell-damaging free radicals* Our well-balanced formula is available in refreshing Raspberry, Sour Apple and Cherry flavors. No Artificial Flavor, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Questions? *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This pro see more...

ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
You guys i tried almost every multivitamin out there, I’m the pickiest person when it comes to putting anything in my mouth. This doesn’t have that strong nasty smell, like the others do. They’re actually so yummy lol, I take them once in the morning and once at night. I purchased this at my local CVS store, and it only costed around 11 bucks, they are actually currently buy one get one free so I purchased 2 for the price of one. #winning #vitamins #healthylife #strong
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I am obsessed with the texture of these vitamins. They have a great fruit taste without being too sweet or covered in those granules like others. I wasn't expecting much when I bought them because I can be picky with gummy vitamins but I am now a regular. These frequently go on sale, also. I never miss a day because I honestly enjoy eating them.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
I've been taking these for a few months now. I like the taste and I like that they don't have an aftertaste. However, I don't really see any results. My nails have been breaking like crazy and I had hoped this would help. I did get a good deal on them though.
Samantha B.
These gummy vitamins are amazing I live that they are gummy and have a good raspberry taste they have all the vitamins a woman needs plus they are gluten free and have boitin.
Erin B.
These are great vitamins and you can often find coupons for them! They taste like a gummy bear which is awesome and they are gluten free which is a necessity for me!
Valerie S.
Best tasting multivitamin I’ve tried. I really like that there’s biotin in there specifically for women. Raspberry is a generally loved flavor
AlexandTonya S.
I do love these they taste pretty good for a vitamin and they work great.i prefer this brand to others due to the price and taste
Anna G.
Austin, TX
I love these! These taste kind of like Jell-O. They have a good balance of necessary vitamins and are super easy to take.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
One of my favorite multivitamin. It's easy to take one thing instead I a million pills and these taste great
kyri b.
Manhattan, KS
I love these they taste good and I feel healthier and great price I can see my nails getting stronger