Sundown Naturals Women's Multivitamin with Biotin Gluten-Free Gummies, 60 ea uploaded by Samantha B.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Supports Hair, Skin and Nail Health* Supports Immune Bone Health* 1 Raspberry, Sour Apple Cherry Flavors 4 No Artificial Flavors 3 Free of Gluten Wheat Sundown Naturals Women s Multivitamin Gummies contain essential vitamins and minerals for women. Our specialty formula includes Biotin to support healthy hair, skin and nails with added Vitamins C and D to support bone and immune health* Essential B vitamins provide energy support by converting food into energy* Vitamins A, C, and E work together to provide antioxidant support to help fight against cell-damaging free radicals* Our well-balanced formula is available in refreshing Raspberry, Sour Apple and Cherry flavors. No Artificial Flavor, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Questions? *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This pro see more...

Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I am obsessed with the texture of these vitamins. They have a great fruit taste without being too sweet or covered in those granules like others. I wasn't expecting much when I bought them because I can be picky with gummy vitamins but I am now a regular. These frequently go on sale, also. I never miss a day because I honestly enjoy eating them.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
I love these! These taste kind of like Jell-O. They have a good balance of necessary vitamins and are super easy to take.
kyri b.
Manhattan, KS
I love these they taste good and I feel healthier and great price I can see my nails getting stronger
Erin B.
These are great vitamins and you can often find coupons for them! They taste like a gummy bear which is awesome and they are gluten free which is a necessity for me!
Callie T.
These are delicious and nutritious! I love how they have a gummy just for women
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
One of my favorite multivitamin. It's easy to take one thing instead I a million pills and these taste great
Julianne B.
Halethorpe , MD
I've been taking these for a few months now. I like the taste and I like that they don't have an aftertaste. However, I don't really see any results. My nails have been breaking like crazy and I had hoped this would help. I did get a good deal on them though.
Samantha B.
These gummy vitamins are amazing I live that they are gummy and have a good raspberry taste they have all the vitamins a woman needs plus they are gluten free and have boitin.