BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Heart & Immune Health*. With natural d-Alpha Tocopheryl. 50% more free. Smart Fact Vitamin E is an essential nutrient crucial for good health, and assists in many bodily functions.*  Vitamin E helps maintain a healthy immune system, and supports cardiovascular health.*  Vitamin E is also a powerful antioxidant that helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.* No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish.  Sodium free. Laboratory Tested. see more...

Rachel B.
Valparaiso, IN
I don't take this orally, but I've used the oil inside in quite a few DIY beauty recipes. I've been happy with the outcome of any product I've used these for!
Lisa  W.
This keeps me going throughout the day, at times I'll forget to take it but overall it is a really good product
Sophia H.
Helps fight against the aging process giving your body an extra boost of vitamins for healthy skin.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
Had surgery on my knee I pop the pill and put the liquid on my scar it has made the scar fade
Thitikan J.
Palmdale, CA
I taking vitamin E everyday. I want to tell everyone this is a good product.