BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #8 in Vitamins & Supplements

• What are they good for. 23 Answers
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Vitamin E is amazing for so many things I use this brand specifically because the quality is amazing. I use this On chapped lips, scars and even tattoos. This helps so much and is so beneficial and natural!
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I used these for helping heal my scars from my shoulder surgery. I took a pin and poked a little hole in the pill and rubbed it on each incision site every night for the past 4 weeks. You do have to sit the open pill on a little plate or bowl because it leaks out a little after you poke it.
The product totally helped the healing process though!! I have another surgery coming up so I'll be doing this all over again. So worth it, zero scars!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was having some issues with skin irritation, lips cracking, and I couldn't stop getting colds. I think it was stress induced, but both my doctor and dentist recommended that I take Vitamin E supplements to see if this would help, and what do you know? My skin finally started looking better, my lips no longer cracked, and slowly I got better and was able to get through the week without fighting a cold or feeling awful all the time. I think overall it's not a bad idea to take a vitamin supplement - multi vitamin or whatever you think you may need (vitamin B, E or D).
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone else feel like this worked for the crow's feet around the eyes my mom bought this because I'm 24 but I stress alot and get little to no sleep so she recommended I take this to get healthier skin with more elasticity to it I honestly feel like I have a nice glow to my overall skin not only on my face but on my body and my crow's feet it's starting to leave I'm a big fan of this product and recommend it to anyone
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This Vitamin E is a powerful, fat-soluble antioxidant that can rejuvenate your health as well as beauty.

It works as an immune booster, promotes good circulation, regulates blood sugar, keeps your heart healthy, prevents stroke-induced brain damage and protects against certain cancers.

The hair and skin benefits of this vitamin also are well known.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you hoe great Vitamin E is for you! First and foremost, there are certain things in our body that oxidize the minute we take them. Vitamin E reverses oxidation! Besides the great benefits it's has for hair, skin and nails, oxidation is something nobody really talks about. Fish oil oxidizes when you intake it and when you have vitamin E in your body, it cancels it out! I recommend powder vitamin E! This is a must have!!
Candler B.
Phenix City, AL
This is my go to for scars. 2 years ago I had Neil down on a hair curler. It burned pretty badly and it was scabbed for months. But then I started putting vitamin E oil on it and it started to heal a lot faster. So two years have gone by and this is the result of my scar
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I want to like them, but I truly have not noticed any sort of difference in the way I feel taking versus not taking them. I know that this is an unregulated product, so I generally distrust vitamins and supplements and prefer to maintain a spectacular, exciting, and healthy diet with prime nutrition.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Sundown Vitamin E is my favorite brand of vitamin E capsule as they are pure, easy to use and inexpensive. They provide the stated amount of vitamin E in a extremely pure form. I highly recommend using these for scars cuts scrapes bruises children adults, you name it. Simply cut the capsule open to reveal the gel/liquid/oil. OR take them for all over health benefits. You won't regret the purchase or usage!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm very on top of my skin, taking vitamin E is amazing for skin, hair and nails. The list is long actually. It's a must. I highly recommend this brand. It meets my expectations by far and I am honestly satisfied. Very economical compared to other brands. I buy mine at Navarro.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Is this a good brand of vitamin e?
Dania W.
Is vitamin E good for the skin?
Lydia W.
Vernon
I always think twice buying this brand just because it's alot cheaper than other brands. Does it really work?
Gladys Tatiana T.
Santiango de Cali, valle del cauca
Do you use it on your hair?
Suzanne M.
Where can this brand be purchased?