BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #1 in Vitamin E

• I've been in the search for a good vitamin E supplement.....9 Answers
  • What are they good for. 23 Answers
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Ok so I have to be honest...I don't use this the way it's supposed to be used. First because too much Vitamin E can be bad for your heart but mainly because it has much better functions. I pop the capsules open and use them on my face, my nails, my scalp, scars, marks, etc...I would just buy the oil in the bottle but it costs way more and is mostly canola oil
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I used these for helping heal my scars from my shoulder surgery. I took a pin and poked a little hole in the pill and rubbed it on each incision site every night for the past 4 weeks. You do have to sit the open pill on a little plate or bowl because it leaks out a little after you poke it.
The product totally helped the healing process though!! I have another surgery coming up so I'll be doing this all over again. So worth it, zero scars!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I was having some issues with skin irritation, lips cracking, and I couldn't stop getting colds. I think it was stress induced, but both my doctor and dentist recommended that I take Vitamin E supplements to see if this would help, and what do you know? My skin finally started looking better, my lips no longer cracked, and slowly I got better and was able to get through the week without fighting a cold or feeling awful all the time. I think overall it's not a bad idea to take a vitamin supplement - multi vitamin or whatever you think you may need (vitamin B, E or D).
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
This Vitamin E is a powerful, fat-soluble antioxidant that can rejuvenate your health as well as beauty.

It works as an immune booster, promotes good circulation, regulates blood sugar, keeps your heart healthy, prevents stroke-induced brain damage and protects against certain cancers.

The hair and skin benefits of this vitamin also are well known.
Candler B.
Phenix City, AL
This is my go to for scars. 2 years ago I had Neil down on a hair curler. It burned pretty badly and it was scabbed for months. But then I started putting vitamin E oil on it and it started to heal a lot faster. So two years have gone by and this is the result of my scar
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I want to like them, but I truly have not noticed any sort of difference in the way I feel taking versus not taking them. I know that this is an unregulated product, so I generally distrust vitamins and supplements and prefer to maintain a spectacular, exciting, and healthy diet with prime nutrition.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My Dr recommended me to take these as a supplement since I drink a lot of soft drinks. Overall I find them easy to swallow and this was a great value for the amount of pills you get in the bottle for the low price. I recommend to others!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I took these because I wanted to try to clear up my skin. My aunt takes them a well as cuts them open and puts them on her face. I also started doing the same thing and saw a bit of my difference in my face. My skin glowed and was super moisturized. It even cleared up my skin a little bit as well. Only bought one bottle but will buy again. Sundown Naturals Vitamin E
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
With age, the immune system becomes less effective in combating microbes and viruses. Part of this decline is due to low levels of vitamin E in the bloodstream. It helps decrease the effects of aging by keeping cells protected from free radical damage.I take Sundown
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Do you hoe great Vitamin E is for you! First and foremost, there are certain things in our body that oxidize the minute we take them. Vitamin E reverses oxidation! Besides the great benefits it's has for hair, skin and nails, oxidation is something nobody really talks about. Fish oil oxidizes when you intake it and when you have vitamin E in your body, it cancels it out! I recommend powder vitamin E! This is a must have!!
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Is this a good brand of vitamin e?
Dania W.
Is vitamin E good for the skin?
Lydia W.
Vernon
I always think twice buying this brand just because it's alot cheaper than other brands. Does it really work?
Gladys Tatiana T.
Santiango de Cali, valle del cauca
Do you use it on your hair?
Suzanne M.
Where can this brand be purchased?