Sundown Naturals Vitamin E

Is there any way to purchase it from this site?
Is this product still available? I can't find it anywhere.
Any ideas if this is good for sleep?
Start your review of Sundown Naturals Vitamin E!
How would you rate this product?
Connellsville, PA
Sundown Naturals Vitamin E uploaded by Stacey D.
Get your thrive FREE and actually feel it working! sdomer.le-vel.com No other company allows you to get your product FREE.. the reason is because it WORKS, no need to scam you!
Elk Grove, CA
Vitamin E has helped tremendously in evening my skin texture and getting rid of my acne. I can’t say enough good things about it. I’ve been taking it for a year now and there’s not a day that I have skipped on taking it!
Dunwoody, GA
If you open the capsules and put the oil on any dark spots or scars you have it lightens them up so much! If I have a certain spot I will put the oil on at night and sleep with it on!
Costa Mesa , CA
I used these for helping heal my scars from my shoulder surgery. I took a pin and poked a little hole in the pill and rubbed it on each incision site every night for the past 4 weeks. You do have to sit the open pill on a little plate or bowl because it leaks out a little after you poke it. The product totally helped the healing process though!! I have another surgery coming up so I'll be doing this all over again. So worth it, zero scars!
BURLINGTON, MA
I was having some issues with skin irritation, lips cracking, and I couldn't stop getting colds. I think it was stress induced, but both my doctor and dentist recommended that I take Vitamin E supplements to see if this would help, and what do you know? My skin finally started looking better, my lips no longer cracked, and slowly I got better and was able to get through the week without fighting a cold or feeling awful all the time. I think overall it's not a bad idea to take a vitamin supplement - multi vitamin or whatever you think you may need (vitamin B, E or D).
henderson, nevada
This Vitamin E is a powerful, fat-soluble antioxidant that can rejuvenate your health as well as beauty. It works as an immune booster, promotes good circulation, regulates blood sugar, keeps your heart healthy, prevents stroke-induced brain damage and protects against certain cancers. The hair and skin benefits of this vitamin also are well known.
Phenix City, AL
Sundown Naturals Vitamin E uploaded by Candler B.
This is my go to for scars. 2 years ago I had Neil down on a hair curler. It burned pretty badly and it was scabbed for months. But then I started putting vitamin E oil on it and it started to heal a lot faster. So two years have gone by and this is the result of my scar
Norfolk, VA
I want to like them, but I truly have not noticed any sort of difference in the way I feel taking versus not taking them. I know that this is an unregulated product, so I generally distrust vitamins and supplements and prefer to maintain a spectacular, exciting, and healthy diet with prime nutrition.
I took these because I wanted to try to clear up my skin. My aunt takes them a well as cuts them open and puts them on her face. I also started doing the same thing and saw a bit of my difference in my face. My skin glowed and was super moisturized. It even cleared up my skin a little bit as well. Only bought one bottle but will buy again. Sundown Naturals Vitamin E
Los Angeles, CA
Do you hoe great Vitamin E is for you! First and foremost, there are certain things in our body that oxidize the minute we take them. Vitamin E reverses oxidation! Besides the great benefits it's has for hair, skin and nails, oxidation is something nobody really talks about. Fish oil oxidizes when you intake it and when you have vitamin E in your body, it cancels it out! I recommend powder vitamin E! This is a must have!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
christy H. • 2 months ago
I like the vitamin E oil. I believe it's Nature Made vitamin E oil. The bottle says "So pure it's clear". I use it daily on my face to combat the wrinkles, dark circles and scaring.