Sundown Naturals Vitamin D3 1000 IU uploaded by Cindy h.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #16 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement. Fast Acting Liquid Softgel! 100 More Free. Supports Bone, Breast, Immune & Colon Health*. Smart Facts Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with calcium to help strong bones and teeth.*  This high-potency vitamin D supplements also assists in maintaining breast health and supports a healthy antibody response.*  An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing vitamin D intake up to 2000 IU per day could promote colon health.*  Recent evidence also indicates that increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas.*  Supplementing with Sundown D3 1000 IU. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
After a miscarriage, I was tested for vitamin D and found that I was deficient, (I also live in Ohio.) My doctor recommended 1000iu daily and I began taking these vitamins. They are so tiny and easy to swallow because of the soft gel. I actually think they help boost my mood as well.
Influenster M.
Recently I had to take a blood test to check my celiac levels since I'm gluten free and they told me they noticed that my D3 levels were low and that I should start taking 2ooo iu a day so I turned to sundown naturals gummies I found gluten free ones at CVS and they taste fantastic I usually hate taking vitamins because of the taste but these are amazing. and Surprisingly only have 2g of sugar!
Natalia S.
Austin, TX
Due to being a student in a place with a cold winter season and attending school in the summer, I do not get enough natural Vitamin D3. As a result, my doctor suggested I begin taking vitamins to supplement my natural absorption. The Sundown brand is great, doesn't taste bad, and easy to find at most grocery stores and drugstores.
Emma C.
Albany, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just tried these for the first time the other day. They are small, neat looking, easy to swallow pills. Just don't smell the pills, as they have a rather interesting, unfavorable scent.
Mindy D.
Hollywood, FL
I was severely Vitamin D dificient, but not anymore. Thank you Sundown for providing an economical, quality product. I take the 1000 IU or the 2000 IU soft gels, they are easy to swallow and widely available.
Chelsea B.
New Braunfels, TX
I don't have a window in my office (where I am about 45 hours per week), so, naturally, I ended up developing a Vitamin D deficiency. I like these vitamins. No side effects, no taste, and easy to swallow.
Lee Ann T.
My boyfriend has MS and was recommended to take extra Vit D. We are not sure if it's doing anything, like most vitamins, but why not!
Laurie C.
South Sioux City, NE
I take these. I live in Nebraska and vitamin D is so important since the weather doesn't always allow us to get vitamin D naturally.
AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
Great product we use it daily and it does help alot. Great price in comparison to other brands . We are happy with this product
Issac D.
Tyler, TX
Have taken these for several months and have noticed n increase in energy and helps maintain bone health