Sundown Naturals Vitamin D3 1000 IU uploaded by Cindy h.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. Fast Acting Liquid Softgel! 100 More Free. Supports Bone, Breast, Immune & Colon Health*. Smart Facts Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with calcium to help strong bones and teeth.*  This high-potency vitamin D supplements also assists in maintaining breast health and supports a healthy antibody response.*  An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing vitamin D intake up to 2000 IU per day could promote colon health.*  Recent evidence also indicates that increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas.*  Supplementing with Sundown D3 1000 IU. see more...

Tabitha M.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m deficient on vitamin D and take this to supplement. I’m a fan of this brand specifically, and when my local store doesn’t carry them I’m a little sad. My second fav brand is Spring valley
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have extremely low vitamin d-blame genetics 🙄.. I take 3 a day and these work! They help boosts your immune system, help with strengthen skin and bones, teeth and overall health! So many ppl lack vitamin d- it's good to add 1-2 a day.. I like this brand and will still use them!!
Natalie A.
I vary from brand to brand with vitamins, but this is one of the ones that is always in my medicine cabinet. I think if you have a vitamin deficiency or are dangerously close to having a deficiency, you should see your doctor to get Vitamin D2, which is a prescribed and stronger version of D3 that will definitely give you a bigger boost, more energy, and help raise the vitamin D count. My mother was one number away from having a deficiency and these didn't seem to help her enough; she had a lot of muscle pains and aches from having such a low count, so her doctor prescribed her D2 and it greatly helped her (no more aches and pains!). But, for everyday use, just to kind of keep up your Vitamin D count, this is great. The tablets are very small and have a small dosage each, so I usually take two a day. I have a sensitive stomach and can't take things like Centrum, but this is one of the few that doesn't affect my stomach. Don't know how effective this is in improving immune health, seeing as how I take these every day and continue to get sick. But these are okay.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I believe Sundown is a very good brand of vitamins. I have used several other types & had great results. That being said, when I went on to use the Sundown bottle of VitD that I had, I FELT lik it was working yet my Dr claimed that my blood test results were still saying I was dangerously low in Vit D. The only idea I can come up with is: Sometimes a bottle could be bad, like it's outdated or it sat in the sun too long & lost potency.. I tried another bottle, this time 2000 IU & that seemed to help but my blood work was still on the low side. So as it ended up my Dr wrote me a script & I'm hoping that'll do the trick. I don't see WHY these shouldn't work for someone other than me, my circumstances were quite DIFF..Give them a try, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!! :)
Cindy h.
Thonotosassa, FL
I take this as a daily supplement, along with my vitamin B12 supplement. I recently found out that I have a vitamin B12 deficiency by a blood test my doctor had ordered. She told me that vitamin D3 helps the body to absorb the vitamin B12, so now I take both. I've been taking both now for three months and according to my last blood test, it seems to be helping quite well. Vitamin B12 deficiency can be serious, so consult your doctor if you have any symptoms which you can Google to check them out. Sundown has high quality supplements for a very reasonable cost and most retailers carry them, such as walmart. Pharmacies carry them as well. Sundown products are my primary brand for my vitamins. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I swear by vitamin d after my doctor recommended I take it daily. Most people have a vitamin d deficiency, and it is not as toxic as other vitamins when taken in excess. In addition to support strong bones and teeth, I definitely have noticed it helps boost my immune system and aids as a mood stabilizer as well. I might be imagining this, but my nails and hair grow much more while taking vitamin d compared to times when I was not. This brand is a great, reliable option, easily found at cvs
Hannah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this product for a very long time. I'm not sure what it is exactly supposed to do. The website says it supports bone and teeth health and a healthy immune system. I don't see results according to that.
Influenster M.
Recently I had to take a blood test to check my celiac levels since I'm gluten free and they told me they noticed that my D3 levels were low and that I should start taking 2ooo iu a day so I turned to sundown naturals gummies I found gluten free ones at CVS and they taste fantastic I usually hate taking vitamins because of the taste but these are amazing. and Surprisingly only have 2g of sugar!
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
After a miscarriage, I was tested for vitamin D and found that I was deficient, (I also live in Ohio.) My doctor recommended 1000iu daily and I began taking these vitamins. They are so tiny and easy to swallow because of the soft gel. I actually think they help boost my mood as well.
Amanda R.
I use these every night! I have gave low Vit D, so a daily regiment is necessary! Great quality and cost! Enjoying the extra immune support! I bought it from Walmart. I am definitely satisfied with this product!