Add a Photo

By SUNDOWN NATURALS
#44 in Vitamins & Supplements
Vitamin Supplement Supports Bone, Breast, Immune & Colon Health* The Sunshine Vitamin Fast Acting Liquid Softgel! Smart Facts: Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth.* This high-potency Vitamin D supplement also assists in maintaining breast health and a healthy immune system.* An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing Vitamin D intake up to 2000 IU per day could promote colon health.* Recent evidence also indicates that increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas.* Supplementing with Sundown D 1000 IU is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily Vitamin D intake. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and
Photo (1)
Maureen B.
Maureen B.

Vitamin D can be hard to get naturally, so i started taking these about a year ago once a day under the advice of my doctor. I noticed a huge differencd in my energy level after about a month. After two montha i stopped getting thw severe joint aches i was experiencing as vitamin D helps with joint and bone health as well. Its recommended for those who experience SAD, and being one of those people i can say it really makes a difference.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX

When I started working the night shift I hardly ever saw the sun. I had started to get colds easily and started losing energy, but once I started taking these vitamins it all got a whole lot better. They're easy to swallow and really do make a difference. I did let my doctor know about the supplements, and I do advise everyone else to do so just in case. All in all, these vitamins are a great choice.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH

Vitamin D has revolutionized my health. I have horrible SAD and this winter has been my best one yet and the only change I have made is vitamin D. I havent gotten sick as much and I am just generally in a better, lighter mood. I recommend this to everyone I know. Even people without these problems.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA

I struggle to maintain being in the "normal" range for vitamin D. I take two of these 5000 iu daily to keep my levels up. Since I get this checked medically - I can attest to the efficacy of this brand of vitamin. Affordable and effective!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I am not a fan of dairy so drinking this is amazing to keep up with keeping my bones, teeth and immune heath regular. Great value. Very effective. Definitely meets my expectations. I would buy again and highly recommend this brand.
Angel 0.
Angel 0.
Anacoco, LA

I absolutely love this. I have a vitamin d deficiency and if I take this every morning it takes care of all my problems. I would definitely recommend this product. And will always buy this again.
Daniel G.
Daniel G.
Mckinney, TX

Great product for anyone suffering from a stint of long periods in doors. Really helps your body to make use of the sunshine you manage to come into contact with!
Mary W.
Mary W.

I think everyone could always have more vitamin D! I personally use it to help with my acne. Especially in the winter months when I don't get much sun exposure.
Amy J.
Amy J.

Such a great product. Love that these come in 5000 units so you only have to take one pill rather than others where you have to take several pills a day.
R M.
R M.

I swear by these .. Have be having them for improving my bone strength since I have low vitamin D my bones used to ache .. But now the problem has gone
Janessa A.
Janessa A.
Wooster, OH

How will d3 effect my daily lifestyle
Kareshia P.
Kareshia P.
Sanford, FL

What do these do for you? Ive been loomi g for something to help me fall asleep at night and i need to know if this helps.
Mersades J.
Mersades J.
Fowler, IN

Does this help with energy? I constantly feel tired and drained and need something for my low energy levels. Would this be helpful with my constant tiredness?

Join Now