Sundown Naturals Vitamin D

Vitamin Supplement Supports Bone, Breast, Immune & Colon Health* The Sunshine Vitamin Fast Acting Liquid Softgel! Smart Facts: Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth.* This high-potency Vitamin D supplement also assists in maintaining breast health and a healthy immune system.* An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing Vitamin D intake up to 2000 IU per day could promote colon health.* Recent evidence also indicates that increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas.* Supplementing with Sundown D 1000 IU is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily Vitamin D intake. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and

How will d3 effect my daily lifestyle
Does this help with energy? I constantly feel tired and drained and need something for my low energy levels. Would this be helpful with my constant tiredness?
What do these do for you? Ive been loomi g for something to help me fall asleep at night and i need to know if this helps.
Start your review of Sundown Naturals Vitamin D!
Ridgefield , CT
Sundown Naturals Vitamin D uploaded by Michael W.
Purchased at: CVS
I hope this vitamin d supplement works however what's with the bottle?? It's about 1/3rd full!?? Is this trying to justify $29.99? Looks like a good supplement but... with all the push back on plastic and this bottle could be 66% smaller. Weird...
topeka ks
Purchased at: Walmart
vitamin d will change your life. if you struggle with sadness in the winter i highly suggest adding vitamin d supplements to your medicine. it helps me feel more awake and happier throughout the winter
Hackettstown , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take one every day especially in the winter since it is harder to get Vitamin D from the sun. Inexpensive compared to other brands. It’s easy to swallow which is important to me. Available in most grocery and chain stores. I will continue to repurchase this brand of vitamins.
Vitamin D can be hard to get naturally, so i started taking these about a year ago once a day under the advice of my doctor. I noticed a huge differencd in my energy level after about a month. After two montha i stopped getting thw severe joint aches i was experiencing as vitamin D helps with joint and bone health as well. Its recommended for those who experience SAD, and being one of those people i can say it really makes a difference.
Dracut, MA
In my profession, I spend countless hours behind a computer during the winter - as if it’s not hard enough to get sun during this season! Vitamin D keeps me in check when I need it most. Sundown is affordable and carries all different vitamins too!
San Diego, CA
I don't get a lot of sun shine and so my doctor told me I was extremely low in vitamin D. I started taking these and this helped my vitamin d level to go up. I purchased these at CVS and sometimes you can catch it on sale
jekyll island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Working a full time job and busy home life its hard to think I get much vitamin d. So I take these to substitute what I may be missing. I like them pretty much so far.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sundown Naturals Vitamin D uploaded by Elizabeth M.
When I started working the night shift I hardly ever saw the sun. I had started to get colds easily and started losing energy, but once I started taking these vitamins it all got a whole lot better. They're easy to swallow and really do make a difference. I did let my doctor know about the supplements, and I do advise everyone else to do so just in case. All in all, these vitamins are a great choice.
Bonaire, GA
These work really well. I was diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency and started taking these. in about 8 months , I had my Vitamin D level back to a normal range. Blood work don't lie. These work really well.
Sunnyvale, CA
I struggle to maintain being in the "normal" range for vitamin D. I take two of these 5000 iu daily to keep my levels up. Since I get this checked medically - I can attest to the efficacy of this brand of vitamin. Affordable and effective!