Sundown Naturals Vitamin D uploaded by Ramonita R.Sundown Naturals Vitamin D uploaded by Elizabeth M.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #8 in Vitamin D

Vitamin Supplement Supports Bone, Breast, Immune & Colon Health* The Sunshine Vitamin Fast Acting Liquid Softgel! Smart Facts: Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth.* This high-potency Vitamin D supplement also assists in maintaining breast health and a healthy immune system.* An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing Vitamin D intake up to 2000 IU per day could promote colon health.* Recent evidence also indicates that increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas.* Supplementing with Sundown D 1000 IU is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily Vitamin D intake. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and see more...

• How will d3 effect my daily lifestyle 2 Answers
  • Does this help with energy? I constantly feel tired and drained a...1 Answers
  • What do these do for you? Ive been loomi g for something to help ...1 Answers
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Listen, I do not say this lightly...as a cancer survivor, vitamin d is ESSENTIAL. And especially to people of color. As backwards as it sounds, the darker your skin the less you get from the sun...less d means your body cant absorb calcium...these are a must!!!
Maureen B.
Vitamin D can be hard to get naturally, so i started taking these about a year ago once a day under the advice of my doctor. I noticed a huge differencd in my energy level after about a month. After two montha i stopped getting thw severe joint aches i was experiencing as vitamin D helps with joint and bone health as well. Its recommended for those who experience SAD, and being one of those people i can say it really makes a difference.
Sumer R.
Jekyll island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Working a full time job and busy home life its hard to think I get much vitamin d. So I take these to substitute what I may be missing. I like them pretty much so far.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When I started working the night shift I hardly ever saw the sun. I had started to get colds easily and started losing energy, but once I started taking these vitamins it all got a whole lot better. They're easy to swallow and really do make a difference. I did let my doctor know about the supplements, and I do advise everyone else to do so just in case. All in all, these vitamins are a great choice.
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
I struggle to maintain being in the "normal" range for vitamin D. I take two of these 5000 iu daily to keep my levels up. Since I get this checked medically - I can attest to the efficacy of this brand of vitamin. Affordable and effective!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of dairy so drinking this is amazing to keep up with keeping my bones, teeth and immune heath regular. Great value. Very effective. Definitely meets my expectations. I would buy again and highly recommend this brand.
Angel 0.
Anacoco, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this. I have a vitamin d deficiency and if I take this every morning it takes care of all my problems. I would definitely recommend this product. And will always buy this again.
Erika M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
A little dose of Vitamin D will definitely perk you up. During the winter this helps keep from feeling the "winter blues" due to decrease in UV rays. I fine these so easy to take and very potent. I have tried other brands but these I find are most effective.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
Vitamin D has revolutionized my health. I have horrible SAD and this winter has been my best one yet and the only change I have made is vitamin D. I havent gotten sick as much and I am just generally in a better, lighter mood. I recommend this to everyone I know. Even people without these problems.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A must have. Especially if you live the northern states where it gets pretty gloomy in the winter months. It helps me with the winter blues. I feel like it helps with energy too.
Janessa A.
Wooster, OH
How will d3 effect my daily lifestyle
Kareshia P.
Sanford, FL
What do these do for you? Ive been loomi g for something to help me fall asleep at night and i need to know if this helps.
Mersades J.
Fowler, IN
Does this help with energy? I constantly feel tired and drained and need something for my low energy levels. Would this be helpful with my constant tiredness?