Sundown Naturals Vitamin D uploaded by Elizabeth M.Sundown Naturals Vitamin D uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Vitamin Supplement Supports Bone, Breast, Immune & Colon Health* The Sunshine Vitamin Fast Acting Liquid Softgel! Smart Facts: Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth.* This high-potency Vitamin D supplement also assists in maintaining breast health and a healthy immune system.* An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing Vitamin D intake up to 2000 IU per day could promote colon health.* Recent evidence also indicates that increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas.* Supplementing with Sundown D 1000 IU is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily Vitamin D intake. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and see more...

• How will d3 effect my daily lifestyle 2 Answers
  • Does this help with energy? I constantly feel tired and drained a...1 Answers
  • What do these do for you? Ive been loomi g for something to help ...1 Answers
Angel 0.
Angel 0.
Anacoco, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this. I have a vitamin d deficiency and if I take this every morning it takes care of all my problems. I would definitely recommend this product. And will always buy this again.
Daniel G.
Daniel G.
Mckinney, TX
Great product for anyone suffering from a stint of long periods in doors. Really helps your body to make use of the sunshine you manage to come into contact with!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Such a great product. Love that these come in 5000 units so you only have to take one pill rather than others where you have to take several pills a day.
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Newtown Square, PA
Sundown naturals vitamin D supplements are especially helpful during the winter time where sun light and therefore vitamin D production is limited
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These pills are very good for you. I try to take this once a day. the bottle lasts long and the pills are easy to swallow
Sam A.
Sam A.
These are great vitamin d pills. I take vitamin d everyday and I have tried many products. I enjoy this as a top brand.
Bridget Q.
Bridget Q.
I had a severe vitamin D deficiency and this is the only thing that got me back on track to feeling healthy!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
I start feeling very tired and weak during winter months and this helps revive my body's energy
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Vitamin D can be hard to get naturally, so i started taking these about a year ago once a day under the advice of my doctor. I noticed a huge differencd in my energy level after about a month. After two montha i stopped getting thw severe joint aches i was experiencing as vitamin D helps with joint and bone health as well. Its recommended for those who experience SAD, and being one of those people i can say it really makes a difference.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I am not a fan of dairy so drinking this is amazing to keep up with keeping my bones, teeth and immune heath regular. Great value. Very effective. Definitely meets my expectations. I would buy again and highly recommend this brand.
Janessa A.
Janessa A.
Wooster, OH
How will d3 effect my daily lifestyle
Mersades J.
Mersades J.
Fowler, IN
Does this help with energy? I constantly feel tired and drained and need something for my low energy levels. Would this be helpful with my constant tiredness?
Kareshia P.
Kareshia P.
Sanford, FL
What do these do for you? Ive been loomi g for something to help me fall asleep at night and i need to know if this helps.