Sundown Naturals Vitamin D uploaded by Ramonita R.Sundown Naturals Vitamin D uploaded by Elizabeth M.
4 colors available

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Vitamin Supplement Supports Bone, Breast, Immune & Colon Health* The Sunshine Vitamin Fast Acting Liquid Softgel! Smart Facts: Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth.* This high-potency Vitamin D supplement also assists in maintaining breast health and a healthy immune system.* An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing Vitamin D intake up to 2000 IU per day could promote colon health.* Recent evidence also indicates that increasing Vitamin D intake can support the health of the pancreas.* Supplementing with Sundown D 1000 IU is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily Vitamin D intake. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and see more...

• How will d3 effect my daily lifestyle 2 Answers
  • Does this help with energy? I constantly feel tired and drained and...1 Answers
  • What do these do for you? Ive been loomi g for something to help me...1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
When I started working the night shift I hardly ever saw the sun. I had started to get colds easily and started losing energy, but once I started taking these vitamins it all got a whole lot better. They're easy to swallow and really do make a difference. I did let my doctor know about the supplements, and I do advise everyone else to do so just in case. All in all, these vitamins are a great choice.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
I struggle to maintain being in the "normal" range for vitamin D. I take two of these 5000 iu daily to keep my levels up. Since I get this checked medically - I can attest to the efficacy of this brand of vitamin. Affordable and effective!
Angel 0.
Angel 0.
Anacoco, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this. I have a vitamin d deficiency and if I take this every morning it takes care of all my problems. I would definitely recommend this product. And will always buy this again.
Daniel G.
Daniel G.
Mckinney, TX
Great product for anyone suffering from a stint of long periods in doors. Really helps your body to make use of the sunshine you manage to come into contact with!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Such a great product. Love that these come in 5000 units so you only have to take one pill rather than others where you have to take several pills a day.
R M.
R M.
I swear by these .. Have be having them for improving my bone strength since I have low vitamin D my bones used to ache .. But now the problem has gone
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Newtown Square, PA
Sundown naturals vitamin D supplements are especially helpful during the winter time where sun light and therefore vitamin D production is limited
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Keep the winter blues away with a little vitamin D. I take these in the winter for when I don't see the sun for 4 months.
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These pills are very good for you. I try to take this once a day. the bottle lasts long and the pills are easy to swallow
Sam A.
Sam A.
These are great vitamin d pills. I take vitamin d everyday and I have tried many products. I enjoy this as a top brand.
Janessa A.
Janessa A.
Wooster, OH
How will d3 effect my daily lifestyle
Mersades J.
Mersades J.
Fowler, IN
Does this help with energy? I constantly feel tired and drained and need something for my low energy levels. Would this be helpful with my constant tiredness?
Kareshia P.
Kareshia P.
Sanford, FL
What do these do for you? Ive been loomi g for something to help me fall asleep at night and i need to know if this helps.