BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #22 in Vitamin C

Dietary Supplement. Supports Immune Health*. With electrolytes natural orange flavor. Vegetarian formula. Vitamin supplement. Free of gluten & wheat. Smart Fact Sundown Naturals® Effervescent Vitamin C is a great tasting way to get your daily dose of vitamin C.  Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and also supports immune health.*  Vitamin C is combined with electrolytes which support vital functions in the body and help maintain fluid balance.* No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, ye. see more...

Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
This vitamin C is a life saver and very good ' I got this stuff from Walmart ' and it work great ' everyday 1 it really helps me ' it worth every cent ' I will buy it again' l just love this vitamin C !!!
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand because it is so clean and doesn't contain any fillers! I take vitamin c during any type of recovery, during cold and flu season, and any time I feel a cold or anything coming on. I definitely recommend this product!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
I like to take these every morning to help keep my immune system strong and healthy. I have noticed that I don't get sick as often and I just feel better then taking these.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals are an excellent, quality brand of vitamin and supplements and are reasonable in price. Definitely my first choice in brands on the shelf!
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Whenever I feel my immunity drops, I get these. I feel they do have an effect in preventing colds and just in boosting up the immune response a bit.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy Sundown products often. They are reasonable priced vitamins and don't upset my stomach. I have recently purchased this exact bottle.
Alison G.
I don't get sick as easily in the winter if I take Vitamin C, and Sundown Naturals is one of my trusted brands for quality.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
I use the B12 5000mcg in this brand and they work great. I will always buy this brand.
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
Love these and any healthy vitamins from this brand as well. Good quality for sure
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
No nasty weird after taste and do the trick of getting the daily dose of vitamin C
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these vitamins any good??
Johanna Y R.