Sundown Naturals Valerian Root Whole Herb 530mg caps 100ct

by Sundown Naturals

Stressful lifestyles often result in frazzled nerves and racing minds, which can prevent restful sleep. Sundown s Valerian Root is a popular choice to calm occasional upset nerves and support rest.* It s the natural choice for bedtime and rest.* Sundown s Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. 1-888-VITA-HELP. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Anyone know if Valerian capsules more effective than the tea form?
How much more effective is this compared to melatonin?
Start your review of Sundown Naturals Valerian Root Whole Herb 530mg caps 100ct!
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Sundown Naturals Valerian Root Whole Herb 530mg caps 100ct uploaded by Ana B.
Sundown Naturals Valerian Root Whole Herb 530mg caps 100ct excellent natural tranquilizer; helps in insomnia and anxiety states; it is a very good natural option when looking for a solution to problems of restlessness.
Kambria R.
Renton, WA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use these with melatonin and they haves helped me with my sleep. I love that they’re natural and I usually only need 2 rather than four. They have a very natural odor to them but they work well!
Laurin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a chronic insomnia sufferer and had tried everything OTC to help with sleep. Nothing was helping. I researched homeopathic remedies for calming and rest and this was the first thing to pop up. I tried it that night and have used I every night since. It not only makes me fall asleep fast but keeps me asleep thru the night. I highly recommend!!
Jess B.
Sherman, TX
This stuff helps with anxiety so much. Unfortunately, if you’re anxiety is severe, it may still not be enough. But if it’s just casual worrying and you need to get to sleep - take this stuff. It works. It’s also the only brand of valerian root I’ve tried that works for me
Amanda S.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recommend these to everyone. I love how it helps to calm my mind and I get such better quality of sleep when I use these. Using too much can leave you lethargic, so don't try too much at once.
Jill T.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff has helped me more than I ever really expected. It helps me relax and calm down, especially at night. Helps me ease into a good sleep. I'd recommend this for anyone to try.
April M.
Fall River, MA
This is one of the best weeks of 💤 sleep I've ever had,I loved that I didn't feel like I was *high* just relaxed and eased into a good night of rest,the only thing I'd do to improve this would be the funky taste 😂😆,it kind of tastes like soil lol but it works so well it was well worth it,and no risk of addiction is a wonderful plus to the product,loved it!
May H.
Portland, OR
I bought this to try and sleep better but for the past 5 days I have not seen any improvement in my sleep or falling asleep. I get night terrors and wake up almost every hour. However, it has made me significantly calmer taking this. If you need something to help calm you at night or even day, I highly recommend. It clears my mind from being overwhelmed with emotions. It's not like it desensitized you, its more like it let's you step back. I like it.
Brandy M.
Smyrna, TN
Sundown Naturals Valerian Root Whole Herb 530mg caps 100ct uploaded by Brandy M.
Works amazing for calming and tranquility! I use this every night after work and take the recommended 4 capsule dose 1 hour before bed. It’s calming and relaxing and I sleep amazing without being tired the next day! Available at Walgreens.com 2 for 4.99
Ella S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this supplement to help me fall asleep at night, because I want to try things other than melatonin. This stuff smells horrible! It did not put me to sleep, but it did help calm me down.