BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #10 in Turmeric

Dietary Supplement. Supports Antioxidant & Immune Health*. Plus turmeric extract 50mg. Standardized for 95% curcuminoids. Free of gluten & wheat. Smart Fact Turmeric is an herbal component with a long history of use in India.  Turmeric s active ingredients include beneficial flavonoids called Curcuminoids, which are plant-based antioxidants.*  Antioxidants help fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.*  Turmeric is known to support the immune system.* No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, shellf. see more...

Tabitha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My DO advised I take this for inflammation and man does it work. I was able to see and feel a major change once I implemented it. I took them faithfully for 3 months then had my blood redrawn and the doctor was happy with the results. As was I!! I’m a big believer in supplements!!
Megan C.
I've been taking this since 2007. I have mild psoriasis in one spot and it helped clear it up. When I had surgery it helped with my recovery from the inside. I once in a while will break open one of the capsules and make a face mask for acne.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing. I take it every morning. It seriously helps with any inflammation I have. Also I mix it with coconut oil for an amazing teeth whitener.
maisa s.
Sundown Naturals Ester-c 500 mg
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 tab, Calories: 0.0, Sizes: ['500 mg', '1 count'
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I took this one year to boost my immune system. I took it every night and still got sick. After a while I stopped taking it.
Marie D.
Taking this cleared my skin so much! It also helped my knee pain after knee surgery more than Advil.
Maureen B.
How long did it take for you to experience relief of join inflammation and pain after you began using it? How much per day is recommended for this use?
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this really that great for hair and skin really curious about it plus any one take it after pregnancy while breast feeding
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any coupons readily available?