BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Conjugated Linoleic Acid Helps Support Dieting Goals and a Healthy Body Composition* Toning Formula* Benefits: Studies demonstrate that Conjugated Linoleic Acid helps support your dieting goals and a healthy body composition.* Use as part of a reduced-calorie diet and daily exercise program. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Krysteen Y.
Krysteen Y.
Sherwood, AR
I started taking this after reading several research studies about its use. As a nurse I have always been skeptical of all the hype with weight loss pills and programs. I was told by my doctor that I needed to lose weight, I had about 35-40 pounds to lose. I started eating smaller well balanced meals and lost about 4 pounds over 2 months. I then started taking this, two pills after breakfast and one after lunch. In two months I lost 11 pounds, while still eating well and just what I would normally do, no added exercise program. I am so convinced that this will help me continue to lose the weight, that I am still taking it today.
maisa s.
maisa s.
Dietary Supplement Conjugated Linoleic Acid Helps Support Dieting Goals and a Healthy Body Composition* Toning Formula* Benefits: Studies demonstrate that Conjugated Linoleic Acid helps support your dieting goals and a healthy body composition.* Use as part of a reduced-calorie diet and daily exercise program. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
I have never used this product. I have never even heard of it. I wouldn't use it because I heard weight loss pills don't work. To lose weight work out naturally and eat healthy!