BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #21 in Tea Tree Oil

100% Pure Australian Oil Smart Facts: Tea Tree is a pure oil, culled from the leaves of a tree , native to Australia. Traditionally, it has been used as a topical agent for the skin. Our superior grade of Tea Tree Oil is meticulously analyzed to ensure that it exceeds the oil quality standards decreed by the Australian government. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this may be the best brand of tea tree oil I have used so far.
I recently had a terrible blister and several burns on me so I bought this tea tree oil and used it several times a day. It worked fast! It provided relief from itching and healed my skin quickly.
This product isn't cheap. I paid about 10 bucks for 1 ounce but a little does go a long long way.
My biggest con is the smell! This stuff smells horrible. But hey it works great!
I recommend this product for sure!
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
I use tea tree oil (particularly this brand) to clear up my acne and dry skin. I like this brand because it is affordable and it works! IT REALLY WORKS! Isn't watered down at all, smells fresh, feels fresh.
Shincy J.
Yonkers, NY
LOVE omg! If ya'll have acne this is a great spot on treatment. Many people complain about the smell but I personally love it and can smell it all day. Use it before bed and you'll wake up with no acne!
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I have gone to natural or organic skin care products and it is making such a huge difference. So many products these days ... even highend have so many chemicals. Thus is so affordable. I use it as a spot treatment for my acne. Not only does it soothe my skin it dries up my acne. Tea tree oil is very strong so I mix mine with coconut oil to dilute. I only apply it to areas with acne breakouts. It's also has a strong smell which I personally love BUT it may take some getting used to.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I used this product to help with dry scalp symptoms, including itchiness and dandruff. I rubbed a little bit on the affected area before bed, then washed it out in the morning. I found it to be effective after respected use
Shannon D.
I love tea tree oil. It helps to keep your skin clear, the smell is strong, but I like it. I apply it directly to my face twice a day. Just be careful not to use too much because it's a very drying oil.
Sabrina D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could put this on my entire life I would. It works for pimples scar and even lice which I have never had but it's been proven if you put it in a spray bottle with water and spray your on your child's hair it will prevent or kill lice
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
I always put on my tea tree oil before going to be to help take off acne and it does wonders! Definitely recommend to others who struggle with acne.
Moline S.
Savannah, GA
It's a good products the smell is a really strong smell i use it for a few tattoos it didn't irritate my skin i put a tap of it.
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
I work in a professional spa and when the clients get cut or come in with picked cuticles we put a drop of this tea tree oil on their cuts. Some just ask for it because they know they had bit their skin on their fingers. Personally I dislike the smell and I do not like working with it.