BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Sundown Naturals® Super Strength Biotin 7500 MCG Tablets.
50% more free.
Supports carbohydrate, fat & energy metabolism.
Vegetarian formula.
Dietary supplement. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Jessica N.
Crystal river, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started taking the 7500 mcg about a week ago and I already feel so much better. My skin is clearing up drastically, my hair feels softer, my nails aren't so brittle, and i have way more energy and feel so great! If you don't take this you should! And it's cheap as hell !
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me and my boyfriend purchased these pills a couple weeks ago and we are definitely pleased. His hair grew almost an inch within one week of him taking it! His hair is now very soft and he's happy with the results. For him, the only downside was that these actually made his OCD worse, if that's possible? Once he stopped he could sleep easier and he wasn't as irritated, and as his gf, I was a lot happier!
For me, I haven't seen much growth in my hair, I do get some headaches, but my hair does seem a lot healthier from it being chemically treated. I have also been using better quality hair products alongside of biotin, so that probably also helps.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought these pills after doing research on what to get so that my hair would stop falling off like crazy, I've taken them for a week now, and sofar so good! I see less hair fall already! I'm excited to continue to use .
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
I've used biotin for awhile now. These were on sell so I figured I'd try. Definitely not seeing much of a difference. I'd rather take 2 5000mcg or 1 10,000mcg instead of this.
Lynette R.
I love biotin! It really helps my hair growth I know a lot of people say it but it really does. Haven't seen much a difference in my skin but my nails are getting stronger and longer and the strongest is much needed with the fact that I wear acrylics sometimes.
Alissa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother and I take these to help with our hair, skin, and nails and so far it's been working great! The pills are nice and small so they're easy to get down.
Tiffany B.
Biotin is definitely effective in promoting hair and nail growth. The only problem I have with Biotin is that it causes me to break out.
Mya W.
Alamo, TN
I have used this product for over a year now and i love it! My hair has grown dramatically since i started taking a capsule once a day.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
It is the perfect tablets for the hair lose problem. My hair is always falling no other tablet affect my hair like this
Astrid E.
North Las Vegas, NV
It was great because my nails grew faster and stronger but I felt like my hair was waaay too oily! Recommend it though.