BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Restful Sleep*. Wake up refreshed. Contains natural herbal ingredients. Smart Facts Super Snooze Melatonin Formula works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to give you the tranquil rest you deserve, so you can awaken feeling refreshed.*  Each capsule combines melatonin with valerian, hops, chamomile and other natural herbs.  Super Snooze Melatonin Formula is a terrific choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those with jet lag, or anyone seeking to improve their quality of rest.* No artificial color, flavor, or sweetener.  No preservatives.  No Sugar. see more...

• How well does this work? I'm so awful at night. I need this!!1 Answers
  • "I had to get used to the smell." in 1 review
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
For a 90 day supply the price was affordable. I purchased it from my local CVS pharmacy. Capsules are large with gelatin coating. I had to get used to the smell. Smells like strong black fruit tea. Open easy a plus since I have fibromyalgia. Contains natural herbal ingredients: valerian root, hops, chamomile, Passion flower and taurine.
shane c.
This has worked very well for the times I couldn't get any sleep. It help m stay calm and clear my head for a good nights sleep.
Alina U.
Great sleeping aid. you don't wake up in the morning and feel extremely drowsy
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
How well does this work? I'm so awful at night. I need this!!