Sundown Naturals Sundown Natural Vitamin D Gummies - 90 Count

by Sundown Naturals

Get the support you need for bone and immune health with sundown naturals vitamin d3 gummies!* these delicious gummies are fun to take, and provide you with a high potency source of vitamin d3, which is a potent and active form . Vitamin d3 is an essential nutrient that works to support strong bones and teeth.* d3 also assists with maintaining a healthy immune system, and contributes to neuromuscular health, which is the combination of the nervous system and the muscles working together.* [*these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sundown Naturals Sundown Natural Vitamin D Gummies - 90 Count!
Flat Rock, MI
Sundown Naturals Sundown Natural Vitamin D Gummies - 90 Count uploaded by Nygea S.
These vitamins are great they have given me a boost in my immune system and energy . They also have a great flavor to them so it does encourage me to take them everyday with my meals.
I've tried a variety of Vitamin D3 supplements and this is my favorite. The flavor is natural and tastes delicious! It has No artificial or nasty vitamin taste. It's so good that it's almost like a candy treat but not too sweet. If you must take a D3 supplement, I highly recommend this one!
Sturgis, KY
I HATE taking pills so I was not happy when I found out I had a d3 deficiency so I started looking for other ways instead of pills and found chewables. I had gotten an off brand first which were better than pulls but had a little odd flavor to them. then I found these. They taste amazing like a gummy candy (please keep away from kids because of this) so now I never "forget" to take my vitamins since I look forward to taking them.
Sundown Naturals Sundown Natural Vitamin D Gummies - 90 Count uploaded by Brandi  .
These aren't QUITE as tasty as the Nature Made version of gummy Vit D, but they are pretty darn good anyway. They are less sweet than the others, but it's not a bad thing at all, making the fruit flavor stand out more, with a less candy - sweet flavor.
These taste great. Not as sweet as some other gummy vitamins. Which is nice. So glad gummy vitamins don't cause stomach upset like soft gels can. There is no terrible aftertaste. I will never go back to soft gels. Just wish these were sold in higher count bottles. So I won't have to buy them so often.
Lexington, NC
I'm not too fond of the multiflavor vitamins but these are pretty good, the price point could be a bit better for the amount of gummies you get per container but that is ok. Definitely a worthwhile overall purchase and I'd recommend for someone whose just not getting enough with their multivitamins.
I received a sample of these and they do taste pretty good. However my sample is a 7-Day sample therefore I'm not 100% sure on the effectiveness of these. However if they were on sale and or I had a coupon I would be willing to try this for a longer-term
I love these Vitamin D gummies. They taste great (very natural flavor), and have a smooth texture. I can tell it improves my immune system when I take a couple more when I'm ill. Overall, I highly recommend these!
Binghamton, NY
I like these flavor wise. It's great for people who live in areas without a lot of sunshine. The only thing I hate is the texture. It's more like a gum drop rather than a gummy.
My Vitamin D is so low that I have taken many prescriptions for it. Since coming off the prescriptions, I have been taking 4 of these each day and my levels have remained elevated! I'm so happy because it makes me feel better and they taste good too!