BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Get the support you need for energy metabolism with sundown naturals b-12 gummies!* these delicious gummies are fun to take, and provide you with a high potency source of b12, an essential b vitamin. B12 supports heart and circulatory health, contributes to a healthy nervous system, and plays a role in energy metabolism.* b12 also aids in the normal development and the regeneration of red blood cells.* [*these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.] see more...

Buy on Kmart
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Sundown Naturals B12 Gummies is a delicious way of taking this vital vitamin everyday. It has 500 mcg of Vitamin B12 which is 8,333% of your daily allowance so nothing could beat that! I particularly like the Raspberry Mixed Berry and Orange gummies because it has a burst of berries and orange tang in your mouth that I really enjoyed. This really made me look forward to take this vitamin everyday. With proper diet and excercise, I noticed that it has given me the energy support that I need to tackle my day. It has no artificial flavors and is gluten-free. So people who sensitivities with gluten products can enjoy the benefits of Vitamin B12 by Sundown Naturals. I take 2 B12 gummies after I eat my breakfast and it's just delicious! I don't know how many times I mentioned that I love this vitamin B12 from Sundown Naturals and would definitely buy it again because it is reasonably priced too! I have to disclose that I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS

I take a multivitamin everyday but it has very low levels of vit B12 (maybe 50 mcg max, depending on the brand). When I am lacking B12 and need a boost (especially in the winter), I need somewhere between 500-1000 mcg all at once. I have tried sublingual liquid but it goes through me so fast that I am not sure I have a chance to absorb it during the day. I have also tried sublingual microlozenges which work really good giving me a nice boost of energy for several hours without the crash afterwards. This is the first time I try B12 gummies and though they are tasty, the bottle might not last me very long. Two gummies have 500 mcg of B12. I haven’t had any side effects taking B12 vitamin but like any other supplement, I recommend doing some research before purchasing.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
It helps with my daily bull that I have to deal with everyday.

I love that it's a gummy instead of a regular horse pill, because sometimes you have to break them in half & they have an awful taste, but with this its absolutely perfect!

I always take my daily vitamins (along with a Hair, Skin, & Nails vitamin) because I work and go to school full time and it's hard to stay healthy. These along with a good diet and exercise help give me the energy boost that I need without going the brutal stop at the local coffee shop (soooo many people!) and running late.

If you ever wanted to try one, I highly suggest you to give these a shot! They are definitely worth it.

#influensterphotobooth
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
We got these as our aping season is crazy with 7 kids and we were looking for something to increase energy and great tasting. The coffee-chocolate flavor is delicious and taking it has been certainly a benefit to our energy levels!
April N.
Elizabethton, TN
I started taking these because I had no energy at all. Since I have been using them I can tell a big difference in my energy level. They taste great!!! They are not expensive at all. Worth every penny and then some
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
These vitamins are fantastic! They are so smooth! The flavors are delicious, too! The price-point is reasonable and comparable to other brands and you can also find coupons. I highly recommend!
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love these little gummies. They taste great and help keep me energized for my graveyard shifts. I have also noticed that I fall asleep and wake up easier as well.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I tried the chocolate and coffee flavored ones and really liked them. They remind me of a tootsie roll. I only tried a free sample, so I don’t know how effective they are - but I at least like the flavor.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I received a sample of Sundown Natural B12 Gummies for free, and was a little skeptical. I expected them to have a gritty or off-putting flavor to them. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they tasted just like gummies you would buy in the candy isle at the store.

One serving is two gummies, and they're meant for energy support. I think I had one raspberry and one mixed berry. There are also an orange flavored ones that come in the full-sized bottle. The gummies had a soft, chewy texture and a pleasant fruity taste.

Because I only had a sample, I can't attest to their use over time or whether or not they boosted my energy, but I would definitely buy them and try them out.
jenn m.
Sundown natural b12 500mcg gummies are great. The taste actually caught me by surprise because they taste just like the gummies candy. So it makes taking a daily vitamin easier to do. Its also nice that these vitamins are gluten free for those with sensitivities. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an energy boost via vitamins. While I got this product for free to sample from pinch me the thoughts are all my own.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Do these gummies have a chalky taste?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
What is B12 and what does it help with?