BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Get the support you need for energy metabolism with sundown naturals b-12 gummies!* these delicious gummies are fun to take, and provide you with a high potency source of b12, an essential b vitamin. B12 supports heart and circulatory health, contributes to a healthy nervous system, and plays a role in energy metabolism.* b12 also aids in the normal development and the regeneration of red blood cells.* [*these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.] see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa V.
If you need B12 I wouldn't recommend this unless you can't take a regular vitamin. It should be a reminder that gummy/candy vitamins have sugar. I'd rather get my sugar intake elsewhere, like from real candy or alcohol.  Suffice it to say, it was also expired LOL. It was a free sample from CVS. I still ate it. But wouldn't recommend it.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I tried the chocolate and coffee flavored ones and really liked them. They remind me of a tootsie roll. I only tried a free sample, so I don’t know how effective they are - but I at least like the flavor.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I received a sample of Sundown Natural B12 Gummies for free, and was a little skeptical. I expected them to have a gritty or off-putting flavor to them. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they tasted just like gummies you would buy in the candy isle at the store.

One serving is two gummies, and they're meant for energy support. I think I had one raspberry and one mixed berry. There are also an orange flavored ones that come in the full-sized bottle. The gummies had a soft, chewy texture and a pleasant fruity taste.

Because I only had a sample, I can't attest to their use over time or whether or not they boosted my energy, but I would definitely buy them and try them out.
jenn m.
Sundown natural b12 500mcg gummies are great. The taste actually caught me by surprise because they taste just like the gummies candy. So it makes taking a daily vitamin easier to do. Its also nice that these vitamins are gluten free for those with sensitivities. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an energy boost via vitamins. While I got this product for free to sample from pinch me the thoughts are all my own.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Sundown Naturals is one of my favorite brand because their products are natural. I tasted B12 500mcg Gummies and taste good. I like that they are 100% NON-GMO, no artificial flavors and no dairy. Also is gluten free. They are raspberry, mixed berry & orange flavored. I tasted mixed berry it's delicious. Easy to take and chew. I could never forgot take this vitamin. I like it, definitely I would buy. I received a free sample from PINCHme but all opinion are my own.
Cristina R.
The Sundown Naturals Vitamin B12 are great. I never imagined how taste they actually are. I loved the fruit flavor. I also like that they are chewable. As I started using the vitamins I noticed an improvement in my energy levels. I truly recommend this product.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I received a free sample of this B12 Gummies and i gotta say that it taste very good, like jelly, and are soft, easy to chew. It was easy to digest, didn't cause me any digestive problem that i felt with other supplements. I think is a great concept and i'm planning on buying a full size bottle.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I received Sundown Naturals B12 500mcg Gummies free to try from PinchMe. I've been on a B12 supplement as treatment for migraines, and prefer gummies over pills. The Sundown Naturals supplements are soft, easy to chew, and not too sweet, making them easy on sensitive teeth. I like that these use natural colors and flavoring.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Sundown Naturals B12 Gummies is a delicious way of taking this vital vitamin everyday. It has 500 mcg of Vitamin B12 which is 8,333% of your daily allowance so nothing could beat that! I particularly like the Raspberry Mixed Berry and Orange gummies because it has a burst of berries and orange tang in your mouth that I really enjoyed. This really made me look forward to take this vitamin everyday. With proper diet and excercise, I noticed that it has given me the energy support that I need to tackle my day. It has no artificial flavors and is gluten-free. So people who sensitivities with gluten products can enjoy the benefits of Vitamin B12 by Sundown Naturals. I take 2 B12 gummies after I eat my breakfast and it's just delicious! I don't know how many times I mentioned that I love this vitamin B12 from Sundown Naturals and would definitely buy it again because it is reasonably priced too! I have to disclose that I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS

I take a multivitamin everyday but it has very low levels of vit B12 (maybe 50 mcg max, depending on the brand). When I am lacking B12 and need a boost (especially in the winter), I need somewhere between 500-1000 mcg all at once. I have tried sublingual liquid but it goes through me so fast that I am not sure I have a chance to absorb it during the day. I have also tried sublingual microlozenges which work really good giving me a nice boost of energy for several hours without the crash afterwards. This is the first time I try B12 gummies and though they are tasty, the bottle might not last me very long. Two gummies have 500 mcg of B12. I haven’t had any side effects taking B12 vitamin but like any other supplement, I recommend doing some research before purchasing.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Do these gummies have a chalky taste?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
What is B12 and what does it help with?