BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
I have used other brands in the past but chose to try this brand since it was a little cheaper than the brand I usually buy. For some reason, this brand gave me really bad fish burps which ic usually typical when you start taking fish oil but the other brand I use never gave me this problem. Natures Bounty has fish oil capsules that are coated that completely get rid of fish burps altogether. They're a little more expensive but sometimes at CVS they have a sale where you can buy 1 supplement and get the other free.
Debra v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started taking fish oil because my joints were popping like crazy and a friend recommended I take it. After like 2 pills my joints stopped popping. If I stop taking it they start popping again. I haven't had any trouble or side effects from it. It also cost just around $10.