Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex

by Sundown Naturals

Provides an excellent source of B Complex vitamins to help safeguard a sufficient daily intake. B Complex is essential for the maintenance of a health nervous system.*

• B Vitamins Aid in the Conversion of Food into Energy*

Sundown® believes in clean nutrition and being transparent. That’s why you won’t find genetically modified ingredients, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or artificial flavors in ANY of our products.

Who is uae product ?
IS İT A GOOD PRODUCRT ?
Is it okay to take twice a day?
Start your review of Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex!
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Ashlee C.
I consistently took this liquid base vitamin for 3 wks every day~ I’m not sure if it was in my head or if I really did feel like I had more energy! I would take it every day when I woke to start my day. It’s as easy as filling up the provided dropper and putting under your tongue. My only complaint is that the packaging wasn’t so great. Over the course of the 3wks the liquid (which is bright Orange) created a sticky ring around the top of the bottle, sometimes even dripping down. It was quite messy & when I want my vitamins it should be easy peasy!
Antonio V.
Sugar Creek, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Antonio V.
I received a complimentary Sundown sublingual liquid B Complex to try and to share my honest review. This vitamin helps to boost your Energy. I use it daily and makes me feel great full of Energy, and helps me to manage my stress.
Cathryn M.
Bay Village, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Cathryn M.
Love love love the dropper - a much faster and easier way to take your vitamins. Would absolutely recommend this, doesn’t taste bad and is very convenient!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Jessica M.
I was so excited to try this and wanted this to replace my tablets I take daily. It is bright orange in color but the instructions state to leave 1 ml under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. It has a light taste but it is really gross. I love that this product is made in the USA and there is no need to refrigerate once opened. I like that the bottle has 59 doses so it would last two months. I wish this company would have lightly flavored the product as orange. I like the packaging and the fact that it is liquid really appeals to me if I were to get pregnant again as this would help immensely in first trimester moms. It’s a no for me, I will continue to stick with the tablets.
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Jai M.
First time trying liquid vitamins and they were easy to take. The taste wasn't great but wasn't bad either and definitely better than taking a pill. But to the point...does it work? After a week I've definitely seen support with my energy and focus levels as it usually starts to take a dive around 4 pm but it seems to be helping me get through the rest of the work day and get dinner going and such instead of crashing.
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Jamie J.
I was a bit scared to try this since it is a liquid and you have to hold under your tongue for 30 seconds, but wasn’t bad at all. Was pleasantly surprised. I noticed on the second day of taking this that I had a lot more energy. This B Complex really does work. Most likely will purchase once I need more.
Roberta H.
Palm Coast, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Roberta H.
I have been using this the last few days. It most definitely give you energy and help get you through the day. I will continue to use this and will absolutely purchase when I run low. #Influenster #sundown
Paolla B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Paolla B.
Sundown sublingual liquid B complex It’s the first time that I’m trying supplements from Sundown and I loved it. Natural and with a nice taste the Vitamin B complex is very important to the body, nervous system and energy support. The sublingual system is fast absorbed. Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Milk, Lactose, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor, Sugar, Soy, Starch, Yeast, Fish
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Cassie N.
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Cassie N.
I recieved this product today in my voxbox. It is the Sundown Sublingual Liquid B Complex. This product non GMO vitamin supplement. This is for energy support and the nervous system. Place 1ml under tongue hold for 30 seconds before swallowing. Recieved complementary of Influenster
Rebecca H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sundown Naturals Sublingual Liquid B Complex uploaded by Rebecca H.
I was very pleased to receive this in my VBOX. I have always bought this brand of vitamin. It’s affordable and you can buy it at large box stores . The taste is a bit like cherry cough medicine. I added this to me vitamin regimen.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katherine M.
Cokato, MN
il y a 2 mois
Lindsay F. il y a 2 mois
I disliked the color , taste and totally unnecessary jolt of energy with hot flashes
Kristine M.
Commerce City, CO
il y a 2 mois
Rebecca Ann C. il y a 2 mois
That's strange I have never had a allergy to a vitamin supplements but talk to your doctor before taking it, if that's your situation.