BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Vitamin Supplement Promotes Energy Metabolism* Fast Acting Sublingual Liquid Great tasting Alcohol-free Easy to take liquid Vegetarian formula Smart Facts:   This liquid provides an excellent source of B-Complex vitamins to help safeguard a sufficient daily intake.  The B-Complex is essential for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*  The B Vitamins play a role in energy metabolism in the body.* B-Complex with B-12 offers a distinct advantage over conventional nutritional supplements - it comes in an easy-to-use liquid form which is perfect for thise who have dificulty swallowing tablets and capsules. As everyone knows, a good diet contributes to optimal health.  The B-Complex is made up of vitamins that work together to perform various functioms in the body.*  Each vitamin works with your body to promote nervous system health and support e see more...

Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as one of my supplements for energy. I have been using it for about a week and don’t really notice any changes. It’s 5 bucks. So affordable, but as of now ineffective.
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
B12 under tongue!! Looks like it will absord quickly than swallowing! I would like to try this! B12 for more energy!
Robyn D.
Enterprise, AL
Liquid works fast and works good. I take this daily because it is easier for me than swallowing pills.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take B12 every time I'm feeling low on energy! This is an affordable product as well!
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
B12 complex is good for you as it, aids in speeding up your energy. I recommend this.