BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

So Pure it s Clear This penetrating oil provides your skin with all the benefits of pure Vitamin E. It thoroughly moisturizes dry skin and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. No Mineral Oil - Not Animal Tested see more...

• Where would I find it and is it worth it?5 Answers
  • I bought this and used it once so far for the dryness aro...1 Answers
  • I just started using this, but it's so sticky. Any tips a...2 Answers
Sundown Naturals Pure Vitamin E Oil
  • "This product is great! Pure vitamin E oil without added mineral oil, so it won't go rancid on you like some other oils. I use this product as a dry skin treatment pretty much anywhere I need it. I have stretched ears and it works perfect to keep my lobes soft and moisturized. I also use a lip exfoliant at night followed by this vitamin e oil as a nightly lip mask. It works great! My lips are never cracked or dry, and my lipstick always looks flawless because of it. If you suffer from eczema or psoriasis this might also be beneficial to help keep your skin moisturized in areas of flare ups. This is a must have product for every household." in 3 reviews
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
A friend told me to try out this all natural oil and god have I fallen in love with it. It is silky smooth, clean smelling and glides on so easily. It super easy to wash off and doesn't clog your pores.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got this sundown naturals pure vitamin E oil at cvs.
I was told it's good for scars.
I found that it's good for so many things!!!
I'm so happy I got it.
And I recommend it to every house 🏡
Angela E.
Bryant
I love Sundown Naturals Pure Vitamin E Oil. I use it on scars. It will fade some and some will disappear, but you have to use it daily for atleast a month or two.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
This is a really good product. I keep it to use for my skin when I am having dry patches. I mix it in with a moisturizer & apply to my skin. Really helps. I also mix it with Jojoba Oil to use on my eyelashes & eyebrows to help the hair grow. Has so many different uses.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Absolutely in love with this product. This has been a Christmas MIRACLE. I apply it at night to prevent aging and my skin has truly started to look much more youthful. I also mix just a smidge to my foundation to make the color more vibrant and for a smoother finish. I use it on my hands and feet as a moisturizer as well and it also helps cuts or scars to heal quicker/more naturally. I'm telling you that discovering vitamin E oil has been one of the most amazing beauty regiments I've ever used.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Ane K.
Honestly truly one of the best oils out there the quality and the effectiveness i think you won't find a better vitamin E oil brand that is this cheap and does the job it is supposed to do. I love mixing it with my hair oils on a weekend for 5 or more hours depending on my mood. I noticed an immense change with my hair health. Has no split ends, softer and not as tangled as before, grows faster than usual.
Gia M.
Chester , CT
Not quite sure what pure vitamin E is suppose to feel like but this is extremely thick and sticky. I'm putting this on as an overnight moisturizer . I did gently massage it on my face and I'm sticking to my pillow although it will be worth it tomorrow when my skin is hydrated again:)
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Sundown Naturals Vitamin E oil 70,000 IU is a product that I find to be good value. I was able to find at local Walmart for under $6. My doctor recommended that I use Vitamin E oil to help lighten scarring. I consulted regarding IU amount and was told the more IU the better. This product had the most IU. It is thick, but goes on and stays. Recommend.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Love this product - purchased it at Walmart to use in a craft project involving essential oils . It worked beautifully and now I just rub on my face by itself . I feel like it makes my skin glow!!
Audrey K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where would I find it and is it worth it?
Brittany M.
Pine Hill, NJ
I just started using this, but it's so sticky. Any tips about the best way to apply this? Do you wash it off after a certain amount of time? Is it ok to put over healing incisions? How much do you apply on your face? Any tips would be helpful. I heard it's great with so many benefits, just don't know how to properly use it. Thanks!!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I bought this and used it once so far for the dryness around my nose. I noticed upon use that it is very STICKY. Is there a way to combat the stickiness? Also, is it good for acne spots?
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone else use this on their skin? Can anyone tell me the benefits of it ?

back