BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Supports Digestive, Intestinal & Immune Health* 40 million live cells** per serving Goodness of Yogurt in a Caplet Vegetarian Formula Smart Facts: Acidophilus is a friendly probiotic naturally found in the intestinal tract. Acidophilus helps promote healthy functioning of the intestinal system and maintains a favorable balance of intestinal bacteria.* Is also supports a positive environment for the absorption of nutrients, and supports healthy immune function.* No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. **Providing 40 million colony forming units at time of manufacture. see more...

Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The inexpensive price of Sundown Naturals makes supplementation too easy to disregard. Everyone should be taking Acidophilus for optimal gut health. I highly recommend this product.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I like taking acidophilus and probiotics on a regular basis, but I especially like to take them when I'm taking an antibiotic. All probiotics are a bit expensive, so I can't complain about the price.
Chelsea S.
I take a high amount of iron everyday so acidophilus is a necessary component for me. Sundown Naturals is great to counter balance the iron!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I found these at my local dollar store and the price was definitely affordable. They did help my stomach and set me regular. Would buy again.
Ameshia O.
This product is great for females! It wards off all bad bacteria and protects you from yeast infections
Mariah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Super cheap and the sundown naturals are such a great brand and I highly recommend you give this a try.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Sundown vitamins brand. They are not pricey at all. You can find them at Dollar General.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Every person should be consuming a probiotic supplement. Gut health is the root of most issues.
16852johanna r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent product at a great price , I always keep one cases of sick , taking antibiotics
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Great brand for an inexpensive price. Product has worked well for me and my household.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK
Is this a quality probiotic?