Sundown Naturals Potassium Gluconate uploaded by Krys B.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Mineral Supplement Promotes Muscle Activity and Nerve Transmission* Vegetarian Formula Smart Facts: Potassium is essential for muscle activity and nerve transmission.* Potassium also aids in the mineral balance of the blood and works with sodium to regulate the body s water balance.* No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Lilah W.
Lilah W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have several Sundown Naturals supplements in my cabinet. I like that they use vegetable capsules. I keep potassium gluconate on hand for muscle cramps and twitching eyelids. It works very well for both. Whenever we run out, I make sure to buy more.
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old forge , NY
I take this off and on threw out the year and whenever I get a cramp in my calf in the middle the night. Which isn't very often now that I take this more often.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I take this to help prevent leg cramps. I can depend on this brand to make sure I get relief. The package is always sealed tight and easy to open. Sundown always provides coupons which help make them more affordable.
Gabriela s.
Gabriela s.
Bronx, NY
Reliable source of vitimans, natural ingredients help promote support in multiple areas
Maia T.
Maia T.
What is this supplement used for???
Victor N.
Victor N.
Esse potassium gluconate é bom?