BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #21 in Fish Oil

Sundown naturals' highly concentrated formula allows you to receive the benefits of fish oil in just one softgel per day. Fish oil contains eicosapentaenoic acid (epa) and docosahexaenoic acid (dha), which help support the health of your cardiovascular system.* supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of epa and dha omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content. *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.â this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this product make you burp fishy? That has always been a pro...1 Answers
  • What exactly does fish oil do? What do u take it for? 1 Answers
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are some basic fish oil coated gels. I usually take one a day. These still have me burping a little bit, but not as much as others I have bought. I got these on Target's website on clearance, and I am glad I did.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Fish oil is one of the best thigs you could ever do for your body, it's packed with exactly what your body and heart needs to be strong. I take these everh morning, and honestly its a game changer
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this product, no fish burps, which if anyone has ever had those, ugh terrible. The price is decent, especially since it's usually on sale and has a coupon out.
Melissa C.
Arlington
I used this as well as my mom we used it because the doctor said it had certain vitamins that we needed to have in our system we bought them at Walmart
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Fish oil. Works amazing for ear wax incase you suffer from draining ear wax.. plus makes you're skin look fab and hair too! Always priced reasonably.
Rain P.
Temecula, CA
I take fish oil Dailey and I can tell a huge difference in the appearance of my hair skin and nails. It's a fabulous product and I do recommend it
Cassia H.
Steamboat Springs, CO
Nails, sin, and hair all became healthier, shinier and stronger after taking these, love!!
Josette S.
I have to take fish oil daily. This odorless form was a seller to me. Great product
erin m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly does fish oil do? What do u take it for?
Laressa N.
Abilene, KS
Does this product make you burp fishy? That has always been a problem for me when I take a product like this. The fishy burps afterwards